Can someone explain what's going in with a 4th gen fandom?

• Talking about Goldeness, Golden Child's fanbase.

Last week I went on IG and a local kpop news said some Goldeness was mad at Aroha. When I look through it some Aroha was actually unsatisfied with some polls (or views as someone in the comments mentions), yet Goldeness who had better views for their fave suddenly took offence and attacked some Aroha. Which I was like uhhh Aroha didn't even talk about you... or they did. Anyway it was cleared to me that this is small fanwar shit no one should care about.

I would have forgot about it but yesterday, some of ness had problems with Got7's ahgases. So apparently JayB went against a Golden Child member Bae Seungmin in Masked Singer and lost. Most ahgases (at least on my part of the bubble) were fine with Seungmin, said he did well all in all. A few then said its a bummer that Masked Kinger gave a duet song that doesn't show JayB's range, and that was the convo until some Goldeness started to attack Ahgases because they think ahgases are attacking Bae Seungmin.

Like what is going on????

Then today from my GC I heard a fellow ahgase have been bullied by a goldeness till she gets really anxious. The ahgases genuine explanation about Masked Singer in a private dm to a goldeness was allegedly shared publicly without her consent and the goldeness even admit she shared it to have a laugh about the poor ahgase with her friends. When she caught her, the Goldeness was sorry but then repeatedly say "I think its funny" despite everything. What is worse after that the ahgase gets death threats from another goldeness.

That is too far. I know reaching happens in kpop but not that far. Is there any Goldeness here who'd like to explain what is going on that tended the aggression of some goldeness?

• Me reading this whole mess and trying to understand it..

0CC482E2-569D-4F15-99C8-0C2C5C31C8CD.png

In short, two fandoms was minding their own business talking about their faves but some Goldeness comes in saying the two fandoms are attacking Golden Child. One Goldeness even bullied one member of the other fandom (my friend) and another sent death threats. Which is the usual in the kpop world but this is the first time hearing death threats are given for such stretch.

• In short, two fandoms was minding their own business talking about their faves but Goldeness comes in saying the two fandoms are attacking Golden Child. Goldeness even bullied the member of the other fandom and sent death threats. Which is the usual in the kpop world but this is the first time hearing death threats are given for such stretch.

Actually i understood, what i didn't understand was goldeness aggressiveness with others... If the things you said are true, than poor girl who was bullied by b on internet.

• Actually i understood, what i didn't understand was goldeness aggressiveness with others... If the things you said are true, than poor girl who was bullied by b on internet.

I dunno what's true either. Like last week I saw a news IG about Goldeness aggression to Aroha which is like ok whatever move along because I thought its another useless fanwars I don't care about. Then suddenly yesterday there is a few that led aggression to Ahgases, which turns to be from Goldeness again. Then today someone in my GC said she got bullied and the perperator is a Goldeness , again.

Its the repetition that makes me think is there something going on in the fandom or the group that these aggressions somehow pops up again and again.

• I dunno what's true either. Like last week I saw Goldeness aggression to Aroha which is like ok whatever move along because I thought its another useless fanwars I don't care about. Then suddenly yesterday there is aggression to Ahgases, which turns to be Goldeness again. Then today someone in my GC said she got bullied and the perperator is Goldeness again.

Its the repetition that makes me think is there something going on in the fandom or the group that these aggressions somehow pops up again and again.

Yes... Fanwars are majority unnecessary and just clown party, but bullying is a big no. I hope your friend is ok!

• ilikeJB

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Yes... Fanwars are majority unnecessary and just clown party, but bullying is a big no. I hope your friend is ok!

She's fine now but her anxiety level did get really high. She said the Goldeness apologized but also blocked her after the apology which is um... whatever. The other one who sent her death threats got the account suspended. She said some Goldeness tried to DM her but she was tired so she blocked all of them without replying.

• She's fine now but her anxiety level did get really high. She said the Goldeness apologized but also blocked her after the apology which is um... whatever. The other one who sent her death threats got the account suspended. She said some Goldeness tried to DM her but she was tired so she blocked all of them without replying.

Great, it's better to avoid situations like this. It's unfortunate that this happened, but it's also common.. i wish her well!

• Hello, I'm a goldenness. I'm genuinely shocked to see this post. First of all, let me explain.

1. Aroha being 'bullied' by us

I dont know which poll you mentioned but there was not a single poll where we won cuz we are smaller than Aroha.

'After midnight' (Astro's mv) & 'Ra Pam Pam' (Golcha's mv) were released at the same time. AM has more views than RPP from the beginning. But after 2 days when our views started to increase at a steady rate and AM view increasing rate slowed down, some of Aroha started attacking us. "They are thrice nugu than Astro how come they hv so many views" "They are cheaters" and so on. We knew that in every fam there are some problematic fans so we didn't mind it rather told them not to cancel our hard work (every Ness streams very hard as it's the only way to us). Other Arohas quickly responded it and told us not to mind them. Thus this problem was solved.

What we did was simply telling that we worked hard so why our success will be counted as cheating. Not to mention when they called Golcha as 'milktea group' we took it jokingly. Is this called bullying ?

2. Ahgase problem

JB is an senior. Ofc he is someone to be respected. Goldenness is a small fandom. So when Seungmin won we were very happy as we usually lose against bigger fandoms. Not a single Ness downgraded JB. But suddenly one ahgase twted "That Red hair guy (Baemin) sang more lines so he won" "This show is weird". We were just disappointed that why they told Baemin isn't talented. Woollim groups are always good at vocal. Even their rappers can sing well.

Pls give us the prove that one Ness bullied an Ahgase so that we can educate him/her/them. If that incident truly happened, we deeply apologize.

But our humble request is that pls don't jump to the conclusion. Every fam has some problematic ones. Just for one or two, a fandom shouldn't be generalized.

Thank you so much for taking this matter into public. Our fam will be more mature. Hope the truth will lead to the conclusion. Have a nice day.

• can you give us a proof about your friend saying that she was attacked/bullied by goldenness? and are you also sure that aroha didnt talked abt golcha's ra pam pam views? they even called them "fvck". is that what you mean? :)

• Bullying is a grave accusation. At the same time, mentioning about anxiety is a big thing. Be ready to give your evidences for Goldenness because it is unfair on their part. You, as an Ahgase (obviously) can say all you want against Golden Child and the fandom because you can't get over the fact that JB lost against Seungmin. But to be fair, lay down your screenshots and other evidences that your friend got anxious because of a Goldenness. Also, put down your evidences that a Goldenness threatened someone from other fandom. And as an Ahgase yourself, you're quite curious and nosy to see Goldenness and Aroha stuffs on your IG.

Golden Child fans are not required to explain themselves. It is not your fault your fave won over a senior. Really, fame isn't everything. Kudos to the KOMS panelists.

• I dunno what's true either. Like last week I saw Goldeness aggression to Aroha which is like ok whatever move along because I thought its another useless fanwars I don't care about. Then suddenly yesterday there is aggression to Ahgases, which turns to be Goldeness again. Then today someone in my GC said she got bullied and the perperator is Goldeness again.

Hi i just want to asked for the proof and ss of that person being bullied so that we can put the one who bullied her/him in their right place

4th gen fandoms? I thought there's a huge war between moa, stays, deobi, atiny, engene, and teumes. Toxic part of our fandom always on each other throat everyday, but well... that's Twitter stans as usual.

Btw, I don't even know golcha is part of 4th gen... :whatb: so far I see both Golden Child and Astro fans are really peaceful, this is surprising.

I've been a goldenness since debut and I've never seen another ness start fanwar unprovoked. So i really want OP to post the ss or proof of the bullying issue so that we can boycott the ness if its true

• I dunno much about Aroha since I saw it just on a local kpop news but most Aroha I know (or Eunwoo fanatics really) didn't even know the problem yet some of them gets the flack too. I didn't think much of it at the time but like I said, its the multiple agression from the same fandom that made it feel uncomfortable.

My friend was bullied on twitter by someone named Nami. My friend had reported and blocked, so you can look through your fandom on twitter who is this Nami that shared a private DM without my friend's consent and even admitted she shared to laugh with other goldeness when my friend genuinely tried to explain her POV. If it had stopped without the DM sharing I don't think my friend would even think much on it but because of that horrible sharing, her anxiety went through the roof, she was crying in our GC video call.

I am an ahgase and most of us liked Beomin or as we call him, the red shirt guy. I saw the tweet my friend did. Goldeness read it wrongly. My friend was saying JayB sang more lines so she thought he'd won but he ended up losing which goes to ahgases talking about Masked Singer as a show concept and ended it with "He really did went there just to promote his album" proceeding with show and scheduling technicality and never even mentioned Beomin again.

You see several Goldeness went to her DMs which she did try to explain and to give credit some are nice enough but Nami called her salty, then got her private dms shared without her consent and one by the name of rubin asked her to die. My friend is suicidal for God's sake. She wasn't even mad about the faves part but the intention that someone shared her genuine opinion about a show gets screenshot and shared for laughter reminds her of how she was bullied back then. My friend told Nami that she has her anxiety up, yet Nami still thinks "it's funny".

I know Nami's handle but if you really wanna know, I think its better with a PM,

• can you give us a proof about your friend saying that she was attacked/bullied by goldenness? and are you also sure that aroha didnt talked abt golcha's ra pam pam views? they even called them "fvck". is that what you mean? :)

I rather not share since its an SS that is filled with my friend basically going through an anxiety tantrum with the other person seemingly not even sorry, or maybe she was but basically its just a very uncomfortable convo. All I know is the twitter name is Nami and if you really wanna know the twitter handle, PM me, it would be better.

The death threat my friend didn't even SS, she was so hurt she just hit report and messages were immediately deleted. But she told us the handle for this person as well.

I honestly dunno much about Aroha, and what I wrote was said by an IRL Aroha who also said she actually don't know the problems and assumed. I just concluded that its one of those nonsence fanwars by small section of fans really. But because my friend got attacked is more on why I made the thread on such aggression.

• Hi i just want to asked for the proof and ss of that person being bullied so that we can put the one who bullied her/him in their right place

I've been a goldenness since debut and I've never seen another ness start fanwar unprovoked. So i really want OP to post the ss or proof of the bullying issue so that we can boycott the ness if its true

I rather not post the SS because honestly it is also showing my friend with her anxiety getting triggered and its very uncomfortable. But its by someone named Nami and I know the handle, but its better if you PM me if you wanna know the twitter user.

• 4th gen fandoms? I thought there's a huge war between moa, stays, deobi, atiny, engene, and teumes. Toxic part of our fandom always on each other throat everyday, but well... that's Twitter stans as usual.

Btw, I don't even know golcha is part of 4th gen... :whatb: so far I see both Golden Child and Astro fans are really peaceful, this is surprising.

Same. Usually its parts of fandoms that is problematic but like well what can you do. Yet the aggression was like from last week, to Sunday, to yesterday by a few Goldeness which is why I'm like "Eh, this fandom again?" and it became serious when my friend came crying on our GC because of well, 2 members of Goldeness.

• Bullying is a grave accusation. At the same time, mentioning about anxiety is a big thing. Be ready to give your evidences for Goldenness because it is unfair on their part. You, as an Ahgase (obviously) can say all you want against Golden Child and the fandom because you can't get over the fact that JB lost against Seungmin. But to be fair, lay down your screenshots and other evidences that your friend got anxious because of a Goldenness. Also, put down your evidences that a Goldenness threatened someone from other fandom. And as an Ahgase yourself, you're quite curious and nosy to see Goldenness and Aroha stuffs on your IG.

Golden Child fans are not required to explain themselves. It is not your fault your fave won over a senior. Really, fame isn't everything. Kudos to the KOMS panelists.

Evidence I can give is only the Name and the handle. The SS evidence is quite uncomfortable to share since it also shows my friend in an anxiety tantrum.

But we ahgases think Beomin did well and the comments were mostly about Masked Singer technicality as a whole so I don't see why that is justification for us to get attacked. It's mostly stretched out by Goldeness that we said something. I also don't see any of my timeline anyway that anyone is sad JayB lost since he's having his release in 2 days so we're not really bothered by a show. And Goldeness even misinterpret that we are saying Beomin won because he sang more when the context was "JayB sang a bit more so I am surprised he didn't win".

I did say I saw Aroha Goldeness news on my local IG kpop news, who post about everyone who breathes Kpop. So is that nosy?

• Evidence I can give is only the Name and the handle. The SS evidence is quite uncomfortable to share since it also shows my friend in an anxiety tantrum.

But we ahgases think Beomin did well and the comments were mostly about Masked Singer technicality as a whole so I don't see why that is justification for us to get attacked. It's mostly stretched out by Goldeness that we said something. I also don't see any of my timeline anyway that anyone is sad JayB lost since he's having his release in 2 days so we're not really bothered by a show. And Goldeness even misinterpret that we are saying Beomin won because he sang more when the context was "JayB sang a bit more so I am surprised he didn't win".

I did say I saw Aroha Goldeness news on my local IG kpop news, who post about everyone who breathes Kpop. So is that nosy?

I've seen the SS that Nami posted. Your friend was saying KOMS predetermined JAY B's loss, which basically invalidates Seungmin's win which he worked hard for. Nami tried to explain but your friend kept denying it and asserting that her thinking was more "logical." I have also seen some ahgases say things like "Jaebeom should've won", "Jaebeom was clearly better", "that red guy's voice is so generic", "that red guy is so messy", and more. The King of Mask Singer show's purpose is to be unbiased and focus solely on vocal skills and technique. The fact that some ahgases knew nothing about how the show worked but still decided to tweet those things is rude and ignorant. If you're bold enough to invalidate an entire fandom over 2 Goldenness, then first look at what goes on in your own fandom. Goldenness are a small fandom and we literally keep to ourselves, unless were provoked first. And I also don't think it was wise on your part to drag in Arohas if your only evidence was an assumption from another Aroha. This only leads to more unnecessary fanwars.

• I've seen the SS that Nami posted. Your friend was saying KOMS predetermined JAY B's loss, which basically invalidates Seungmin's win which he worked hard for. Nami tried to explain but your friend kept denying it and asserting that her thinking was more "logical." I have also seen some ahgases say things like "Jaebeom should've won", "Jaebeom was clearly better", "that red guy's voice is so generic", "that red guy is so messy", and more. The King of Mask Singer show's purpose is to be unbiased and focus solely on vocal skills and technique. The fact that some ahgases knew nothing about how the show worked but still decided to tweet those things is rude and ignorant. If you're bold enough to invalidate an entire fandom over 2 Goldenness, then first look at what goes on in your own fandom. Goldenness are a small fandom and we literally keep to ourselves, unless were provoked first. And I also don't think it was wise on your part to drag in Arohas if your only evidence was an assumption from another Aroha. This only leads to more unnecessary fanwars.

Does that justify Nami to screenshot the SS to laugh at my friend for simply have a different opinion? Without my friend's consent? Does that justify to dump all the messy ahgases onto my friend to get the flack? Does that justify Nami to still say "Its funny" when my friend is having an anxiety tantrum because things that is supposed to be private were shared without her consent?

This is the problem. Ahgases is messy in general but out of that, nothing justifies the goldeness coming to my friend and laugh at her genuine opinion about KOMS. She was dismissed with "Its funny" when Nami could have just agree to disagree in the DM and leave it there. But she had to share it for the laughs and unfortunately she does that to my friend who has high anxiety so repercussion is much more.

Its not even about the fandoms anymore, it became a personal attack to my friend. That is what it felt to her. To be fair 2 other Goldeness came to her, was nice and the Goldeness wanted to share the DMs so that things calm down, so my friend gave her consent. That's fine. Nami didn't ask for consent, intended it for laughing and when my friend went to her, she didn't feel remorse (I personally think she did though but my friend was emotional).

• Does that justify Nami to screenshot the SS to laugh at my friend for simply have a different opinion? Without my friend's consent? Does that justify to dump all the messy ahgases onto my friend to get the flack? Does that justify Nami to still say "Its funny" when my friend is having an anxiety tantrum because things that is supposed to be private were shared without her consent?

This is the problem. Ahgases is messy in general but out of that, nothing justifies the goldeness coming to my friend and laugh at her genuine opinion about KOMS. She was dismissed with "Its funny" when Nami could have just agree to disagree in the DM and leave it there. But she had to share it for the laughs and unfortunately she does that to my friend who has high anxiety so repercussion is much more.

Its not even about the fandoms anymore, it became a personal attack to my friend. That is what it felt to her. To be fair 2 other Goldeness came to her, was nice and the Goldeness wanted to share the DMs so that things calm down, so my friend gave her consent. That's fine. Nami didn't ask for consent, intended it for laughing and when my friend went to her, she didn't feel remorse (I personally think she did though but my friend was emotional).

Then that should've been resolved in private between Nami, and you and your friends. Do you not agree that you coming onto this forum and accusing an entire fandom of bullying over two individuals is just as hypocritical as what you claimed Nami did? I don't know Nami or your friend's side of the story and I won't comment on that. But all I'm saying is that your choice in posting here and blasting Goldenness for a private matter is very deceptive.

• Does that justify Nami to screenshot the SS to laugh at my friend for simply have a different opinion? Without my friend's consent? Does that justify to dump all the messy ahgases onto my friend to get the flack? Does that justify Nami to still say "Its funny" when my friend is having an anxiety tantrum because things that is supposed to be private were shared without her consent?

Let us summarize something.

Let's say that user Nami really did attack your friend. And here we can say that there is only one victim (though there is an evidence by a Ness that Nami censored the name). However, the fact that you generalized the whole fandom and attacked us with irresponsible claims have made a greater damage.

You said that Goldenness sent death threats. Where is the ss? Please stop saying that you're not going to release it to save a friend or to control the damage. Death threats is a serious matter, you cannot just use it to appeal to the audience.

If it's 'personal attack' why are you accusing the whole fandom? If a person misbehaves is it the fandom's problem? Can a fandom control a person? Why you brought a personal problem in this forum and claimed that "Goldenness are bullies"?

• Then that should've been resolved in private between Nami, and you and your friends. Do you not agree that you coming onto this forum and accusing an entire fandom of bullying over two individuals is just as hypocritical as what you claimed Nami did? I don't know Nami or your friend's side of the story and I won't comment on that. But all I'm saying is that your choice in posting here and blasting Goldenness for a private matter is very deceptive.

I may should have written it better but I did say time to time that for the credit, some Goldeness were really nice to my friend but yet sorry about my OP writing.

I was actually asking Goldeness here what happened since last week that created this back and forth aggression from the member of their fandom and another Goldeness here actually did reply to explain and have a proper discussion without accusing that its blasting Goldenness. Are we not allowed to have a discussion about the problematic part of a fandom?

I am an ahgase, a blink, a monbebe and a moomoo but the reason why I don't talk much about any of that groups around akp is because my opinion tends to be unpopular or more negative with the fandoms that are in here and will always end up as a "fake fan". But I came here again after a long time because my friend was badly hurt by someone.

I think we should all talk freely about the problematic part of any fandom and the ones that is responsible enough, ie like the Goldeness that did wanna have a proper discussion with me ends up to want to fix it. That's very good.

So if you still wanna make this my fault, its fine. Unless you do wanna talk about problems I have put up, its better to end this convo.

• And you have the evidence then, Nami did shared the SS. And she deleted right? Because my friend told her off for sharing without her consent. Its a DM, it was supposed to be private. And they have more convo afterwards that is the part where I refuse to share the SS. Nami admitted she shared just to laugh with others.

I didn't say Goldeness are bullies though, I said A Goldeness bullied my friend, but if you feel like it was implied like I attacked the whole fandom that then sorry. I also said one Goldeness sends a death threat. ONE.

I can't send any SS of the death threat because my friend immediately reported and it was immediately deleted by twitter since its considered abuse. But I have sent you the handle, you can straight up ask the person I told you the name of in the PM. You read it right, so if you are willing, you can investigate.

• I have responded to the problems you put up as to how problems between Arohas and Ahgases started with Goldenness. I also shared problems I have seen from a few ahgases, which you never addressed. I never said talking about the negative traits of a fandom was a bad thing, and I actually encourage calling out a fandom when they are wrong. However, I specifically said that your OP and your replies to many comments in the thread essentially paints the entire Goldenness fandom in a bad light as bullies when in reality, it was a situation that should have been only about the parties involved. If your OP was only about Nami and Rubin, I would have simply ignored it or apologized on behalf of the fandom. But accusing Goldenness of something so severe when most of us did not even see Nami's SS is wrong. I do want to fix the whole situation with your friend, as I feel it was more of a misunderstanding. But I don't enjoy seeing my fandom being accused like this, as it reflects on the artists.

• I have responded to the problems you put up as to how problems between Arohas and Ahgases started with Goldenness. I also shared problems I have seen from a few ahgases, which you never addressed. I never said talking about the negative traits of a fandom was a bad thing, and I actually encourage calling out a fandom when they are wrong. However, I specifically said that your OP and your replies to many comments in the thread essentially paints the entire Goldenness fandom in a bad light as bullies when in reality, it was a situation that should have been only about the parties involved. If your OP was only about Nami and Rubin, I would have simply ignored it or apologized on behalf of the fandom. But accusing Goldenness of something so severe when most of us did not even see Nami's SS is wrong. I do want to fix the whole situation with your friend, as I feel it was more of a misunderstanding. But I don't enjoy seeing my fandom being accused like this, as it reflects on the artists.

One. A fandom never reflects the artist. That's my principle.

Two. Scroll up and you see me saying ahgases are a mess in general.

Three. Read the OP and I did use the word "some Goldeness" about Aroha's thing so mind you I never attacked the whole fandom.

Four. On my friend's case i said -a goldeness, another goldeness- which leads to 2 specific people. I specifically curse those two people. Then I ended with a question to Goldeness in general to explain what happen or did something happen that tended the aggression.

Is there any attack to the whole fandom? Again if it seems implied I apologize, but I did make sure to be specific. I reread my words and I couldn't be any more specific.

ETA: Nami blocked my friend during the convo (well particularly because my friend was so fired up tantrum it might scare people). But Nami blocked my friend and never relayed an actual apology, so the parties involved can't really resolve it. Honestly I am only quite mad because my friend literally came to our GC crying because of her condition. She's not entirely right of course about her opinions but the things that was done to her was really out of line and not at all justified. And the fact that things about Goldeness have been coming up around me for the wrong reason, is not wrong for me to ask you guys to explain as I have done in the OP right??? Because that was what I asked. I never accused the whole fandom. In the replies too, I never link you guys to bullying at all. I have been specific of who in the fandom I am targeting.

• Direct quotes from yourself:

“and that was the convo until Goldeness started to attack Ahgases because they think ahgases are attacking Bae Seungmin.

Like what is going on with that fandom????”

“but Goldeness comes in saying the two fandoms are attacking Golden Child. Goldeness even bullied the member of the other fandom and sent death threats”

“Its the repetition that makes me think is there something going on in the fandom or the group that these aggressions somehow pops up again and again.”

“Yet Goldeness attacked Ahgases for basically saying "Its a shame he didn't get to show more of his range". Which is... ???”

In these comments, you never specify "some", making it sound like the entire fandom is a problem. I like your principle of a fandom never reflecting their artist but unfortunately, many will judge a group simply due to their fandom. Thus, your accusations may damage Golden Child's reputation among new stans. I did see you say that Ahgases were messy but it felt dismissive of the fact that the entire problem started because of some people in your fandom making bold claims against Seungmin. Every single Goldenness in this thread is simply trying to clarify that the majority of your original post is but untrue allegations. We're sorry that your friend went through something traumatic, and we were only trying to ask for proof because Golcha and ness have been accused of so many blatant things so we don't know what is true and what is not unless we have solid evidence. I don't want to be aggressive towards you or anything, I just really hope that you see our side and maybe fix your original post.

• Ok fine then I'll edit it one by one. But please don't just neglect that I did very well am clear in the OP on what I said. I even specifically presented to you the two problematic Goldeness.

I can't send in proof yet a Goldeness here saw Nami's posts right so they probably also saw the DM that was shared just to laugh at my friend. That is proof enough I think so you guys can share with each other the problematic post. Honestly I do think Nami is sorry but its unfortunate the person she did that to had a high anxiety. My friend would slowly let bygones be bygones but I also need to relay on to you guys that you should also fix your 1 or 2 fandoms problem if you can before it became too late (like mine, all the fandoms for my faves in my sig, total disaster, can't fix any of them anymore).

• I'm not reading all of that.

But as one of the most active ahgases here I would just like to say some things.

I do not equate a fan to a fandom. Fan is a individual person, with their own opinions, that do not reflect all fans of thst fandom.

Op I understand if you were upset, but coming here where there is almost no ahgases and even less goldennesses (I guess you prompted a couple of them to make an account), seems a bit unfair. First of all bringing twitter drama here for no reason? As a GOT7 and Jay B fan, I didn't even know about any problem that there was on Twitter, I just mostly follow update accounts.

And naming this thread: Can someone explain what is going on with this 4th gen fandom?

Seems provoking, what would be going one, they are just as any fandom, there is no point in discussing what either fandom did, because there are problematic individuals in every fandom.

I just suggest you guys to stop with that nonesense and searching for proofs about who said what, if there is someone problematic do not blame it on the whole

fandom... Just support your faves and don't forget kpop is an entertainment and not something to cause you stress.

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!