Am I the only one who doesn't like Stray Kids' title tracks?

• It's a shame that ppl, immediately give up from not liking a title track and call it noise,

Is that not Skz's fault tho? There are hundreds of kpop groups, its unreasonable to think non-fans will listen to every album released. That's why artist created title tracks, lead singles, and promoted singles so that they can PROMOTE what they want the public to see. I prefer SKZ edm elements of their title tracks, so i listen to their albums to find more of that.

But its very unreasonable to think someone will listen to a SKZ title track and think "I don't like their title but maybe their album will have less songs like this".

• I always promote skz bsides too cos those are some next level shit. Ex, B me, Easy, Pacemaker etc. were my favs from go live and in life, and now from the new album it's Domino, The view, Ssick etc. It's a shame that ppl, immediately give up from not liking a title track and call it noise, when skz is soooo versatile, on a full album you can find a song for any taste and with different composition than their titles (and with such high quality for bsides)

Also brave for some to try and subtly come for their vocals i see you

1. They don't give an f about skz

2. They just gotta drag cz theyre either jobless or wanna join ppl cz it's a trend like ppl hate sakura from Naruto, she just has to exist then bang!! ppl are shading her already.

3. They just gotta comment something to look cool but they're just clowning themselves on the internet like other antis.

4. They're somehow threatened seeing skz's growth. I remember ppl over here dragging skz calling them flops before god's menu era and now here we are.

5. 3racha make their songs, they're producers. They know what kind of sound they want and they also know that their music isn't for everyone and yet people still telling them what they should do what they shouldn't lol. Since y'all are music experts then why don't you make a song for yourself instead of complaining? Or simply mind your own business?

• You're not unique for that, they have been know to have polarizing music.

I'm aware they have b-sides I haven't listened so I'm not judging the discography.

For tts it depends.

Miroh was my first song of them and I really enjoyed it, song wise and choreo wise. I then listened to Hellevator and wasn't a fan of it.

I'm not a Side Effects anti it just didn't do anything to me. Double Knot was good but I came to like less the chorus.

God's Menü is their biggest success and probably my least favorite song I've heard of them. I see the iconic moves or lyrics that helped it get popular but apart from the pre chorus, it didn't left any impression on me.

Back Door had that empty chorus formula but its funk and the progression was great. I'm a sucker for that.

I've seen thunderous performance first before the MV. MV is super cool. The sing has good parts, again they have great pre choruses but I still dislike the empty chorus and neither the epic sound nor the message could make me appreciate the song truly.

They have kept a formula and it satisfies some and frustrates others and unf I'm part of the latter.

I also got to listen to their bside the View probably the only bside I've heard of them. It's a good bside, I was not swept.

I wish them the best and akp stays you're the best too :sunglasses:

• Is that not Skz's fault tho? There are hundreds of kpop groups, its unreasonable to think non-fans will listen to every album released. That's why artist created title tracks, lead singles, and promoted singles so that they can PROMOTE what they want the public to see. I prefer SKZ edm elements of their title tracks, so i listen to their albums to find more of that.

But its very unreasonable to think someone will listen to a SKZ title track and think "I don't like their title but maybe their album will have less songs like this".

well if they don't like the title track it's fine. Nobody asked them to complain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ they can look for other groups? There are tons of kpop groups for ppl with different taste you know that right?

• well if they don't like the title track it's fine. Nobody asked them to complain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ they can look for other groups? There are tons of kpop groups for ppl with different taste you know that right?

If your gonna respond to a conversation you weren't at part of, atleast know what we are talking about. LilyM basically said its sad that SKZ are judged for their title tracks, which is literally the point of title tracks. I was just pointing out its weird to expect those who don't like SKZ title tracks, to pursue their discography more.

Also your on a kpop forum. If you have a problem with people sharing their opinions about music or "complain" as you call it, it's probably best to stay out of the Kpop section or stay in your faves guild. Because some of your takes like this one:

5. 3racha make their songs, they're producers. They know what kind of sound they want and they also know that their music isn't for everyone and yet people still telling them what they should do what they shouldn't lol. Since y'all are music experts then why don't you make a song for yourself instead of complaining? Or simply mind your own business?

Comes off pretty childish. Why are you on a kpop forum, if you are just gonna cry about people talking about kpop music???????

• Is that not Skz's fault tho? There are hundreds of kpop groups, its unreasonable to think non-fans will listen to every album released. That's why artist created title tracks, lead singles, and promoted singles so that they can PROMOTE what they want the public to see. I prefer SKZ edm elements of their title tracks, so i listen to their albums to find more of that.

NCT 127 does the same thing, and for good reason. Bangers just get more hype and attention, as proven by the instances when both of them released less intense title tracks that weren't as successful. They both have very diverse discographies and it would be impossible to showcase everything in a title track. It's neither of their fault, it's just what makes the most sense.

LilyM just said it was a shame that people don't realize they might find something they like through their discography because it's so diverse, not that she expects people to explore their discography.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• If your gonna respond to a conversation you weren't at part of, atleast know what we are talking about. LilyM basically said its sad that SKZ are judged for their title tracks, which is literally the point of title tracks. I was just pointing out its weird to expect those who don't like SKZ title tracks, to pursue their discography more.

Also your on a kpop forum. If you have a problem with people sharing their opinions about music or "complain" as you call it, it's probably best to stay out of the Kpop section or stay in your faves guild. Because some of your takes like this one:

Comes off pretty childish. Why are you on a kpop forum, if you are just gonna cry about people talking about kpop music???????

I'm fine with ppl respectfully sharing their opinion instead of shading or being disrespectful? Do you consider being disrespectful as an opinion? Are you sure you're on the right track? Do you know the difference between disrespectful and respectful opinion? It's me who first pointed out the disrespectful comment then LilyM replied to me not you lol. You probably have no idea why skz's new albums name is Noeasy lol.

• I like Back Door, but mainly for the knocking on a pretend door part.

I'm not very keen on noisy music anyway, but Stray Kids takes it to an all new "hammering a tin roof on this shed" level. Plus I haven't connected with the members. For a JYP group they don't seem to have strong variety personalities. They seem to be doing just fine without my patronage though :-P

• I'm fine with ppl respectfully sharing their opinion instead of shading or being disrespectful? Do you consider being disrespectful as an opinion? Are you sure you're on the right track? Do you know the difference between disrespectful and respectful opinion? It's me who first pointed out the disrespectful comment then LilyM replied to me not you lol. You probably have no idea why skz's new albums name is Noeasy lol.

Disrespectful? Who are you, their mom? I'm fine with all opinions, I'm just not as delusional as you to think men half way across the world need my protection from opinions on the kpop forum. You just sound like a typically kpop fan who wants to coddle celebrities they have never met and think its their job to defend them.

SKZ isn't worrying about the opinion of people that don't like their music, so idk why you are????

I MEANT that you can't call someone's music in general noise and trash them when you've only heard a few titles. I don't like some other kpop group's titles cos they bore me but i don't go around claiming their music is boring or noise just cos i heard 3 titles tracks that didn't impress me cos i've never listened an album from them, how would i know what the rest sounds like. Saying you don't like their title tracks is fine, but calling their music noise in a negative connotation is dumb. That's what i meant by saying that line.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Disrespectful? Who are you, their mom? I'm fine with all opinions, I'm just not as delusional as you to think men half way across the world need my protection from opinions on the kpop forum. You just sound like a typically kpop fan who wants to coddle celebrities they have never met and think its their job to defend them.

Lmao now you sound like those 15 year olds who wanna look cool :pepe-tea: i can defend skz from negativity if I want. I defend any people I like lol is it not normal? Just because you don't defend them doesn't mean I can't. I'm sorry I don't use your money to feed myself that you have to have problem with me defending skz. I can be typical kpop fan I want and do you have problem with that? Being respectful is a normal courtesy do you not know that? Why the fuck are you defending that person then if you don't care? Do you know them? If you're fine with all opinions then why aren't you fine with me having an opinion about someone being disrespectful towards my favs?

• "The rest is just noise in my ears" honestly how many skz songs have you even listened to? Have you listened to spread my wings, glow, 3rd eye, placebo, grow up, m.i.a, awkward silence, mixtape 2, I am you, hero's soup, mixtape 3, 19, levanter, sunshine, you can stay, airplane, another day, haven, blueprint, gone days, on track, universe, ex, be me, fam, the wave, gone away, sorry I like you, oh, surfin? If you listened to none of these songs and decided to judge their whole discography then you got some problems for real. Maybe see a doctor?

Also get cool isn't a title track

Yeah, I ain't reading all that.

I'm happy for you tho

or sorry that happened

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!