kpop idols private life should stay private

• and if you don't agree you're a weirdo

who gives a f*** which idol smoke ? which idols is dating ? or which idol is cheating with who ?

none of these things are crime, it's part of their private life and keeping this things private should be generalize

and stop defending people who feel untitle to violate other people private life just to get attention

because yes, if you're not exposing someone for a crime seeking for justice, you're intention are not noble and you're just come here to expose their private life you're only here to seek for attention and revenge

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I think the private life of a star always makes curious, especially if you like this person, but it should rather remain curious in the positive sense. It's none of the fans business who they are with or if they have made a mistake like cheating.

These are private things and none of the people who judge would want that other people know their secrets / private things too.

Sometimes I think that people don't realize idols are real people with real feelings.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I think the private life of a star always makes curious, especially if you like this person, but it should rather remain curious in the positive sense. It's none of the fans business who they are with or if they have made a mistake like cheating.

These are private things and none of the people who judge would want that other people know their secrets / private things too.

Sometimes I think that people don't realize idols are real people with real feelings.

exactly some people here are trying to hold idols to a certain high standard and blame them for mistake

that they would have no problem letting pass or wouldn't find shocking if these mistakes were made by someone from their entourage

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• People forget that idols are humans too and they can make mistakes. All of them work their ass off for half of their childhood and then everyday during their idol life just to fulfill their dreams and it can all go to shit just cuz some keyboard warriors thinks that way on some Korean forums or twitter.

ps. I'm not talking about serious stuff that can get you thrown in jail.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• It's behaviour that's indirectly encouraged by the companies though. Idols are literally pseudo boyfriends and girlfriends for fans to fantasize about. Before Covid they could even pay to go and hold hands with them. If they didn't push the image that idols are there for fans 24/7, and think about nothing else, and aren't normally developed adults but pampered pets who need a constant supply of designer gifts to survive in this cruel world, these things wouldn't get out of control.

And Lucas was an idiot. It would have taken very little to keep his harem happy and content and he couldn't even reach that low bar. I don't agree that he has victims, but in this case I think a little bit of humbling might be deserved. Maybe he'll be nicer to future girlfriends/any current ones still hanging in there.

• As long as they didn’t committed a crime that needs legal justice or forced anything on anyone, I think private matters should remain private.

So now you know an Idol is a certain way… and now ? It’s not like you gonna date that person, you just here to consume his work.

Also exposing someone like this out of revenge is wrong as well… even if you think what that Idol did was wrong, it’s really not that hard to admit that the other party did wrong as well.

• It's behaviour that's indirectly encouraged by the companies though. Idols are literally pseudo boyfriends and girlfriends for fans to fantasize about. Before Covid they could even pay to go and hold hands with them. If they didn't push the image that idols are there for fans 24/7, and think about nothing else, and aren't normally developed adults but pampered pets who need a constant supply of designer gifts to survive in this cruel world, these things wouldn't get out of control.

And Lucas was an idiot. It would have taken very little to keep his harem happy and content and he couldn't even reach that low bar. I don't agree that he has victims, but in this case I think a little bit of humbling might be deserved. Maybe he'll be nicer to future girlfriends/any current ones still hanging in there.

Didn’t thought of this yet, but you are right.

• imagine spending your money/support on someone who cheat or bully

kpop stans are so delulu,they stan their favorite abusive oppa (cheating is not better than bullying)

• when it comes to underage drinking/smoking/ cheating even bullying scandals, the first ones to cancel the idol are the ones who either did it themselves or the ones that are doing it at the same time :pepe-tea:

• fans should know what they get into

If someone don t want to support smokers ,or druggies ,or drunk driver ,they should know it

Yeah I definitely think the K-Pop image doesn't make anything better. But on the other hand, I also think peoples entitlement to celebrities' private lives and use of people's personal lives for "viewers" own entertainment goes further than that - look at the parallels to Western paparazzi culture for example. Paparazzi culture is completely messed up by pretty much all standards, but has been more or less accepted for decades for nothing but entertainment value. Especially in the 2000s in the West, paparazzi culture was accepted for giving people the dubious entertainment of seeing how messy celebrities look when checking their mail at 6 AM, of seeing people like Britney Spears break down in real time. Now you have the same thing (in Asian and Western entertainment) with a "moral" spin - while making fun of people's non-styled looks or mental breakdowns is now mostly looked down upon, now you get the pseudo-moral voyeurism - the "it's okay I'm here invading and mocking their private lives because they deserve it", but in the end it's just the same invasion of privacy for the sake of voyeurism and feeling superior.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!