Thunderous doing bad on Melon Top 100

• at least they enter the chart in comparison of the 24hits era, which is already better than their previous release in the chart

but it just show that in comparisons of the others releases from BG of 4th gen , koreans are not invested in them

and i think we all knew this that 98% of SKZ fandom is international

and from what i saw on my timeline on twitter, it seems that Bang thanks their fans for finally charting in a chart, so i guess it's not bad for them even if they drop quickly

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Skz doing fine. I’m not a fan but I think they would agree with me and view them the same way I view txt and their charting. I would never swap TXTs style to better charting.

Skz seem to have found their style and if it’s not for the GP then that’s not their fault. I think they are happy with the song appeared on the chart, why are you trying to belittle other fandoms happiness?

:pepenomad:

I repeat my they was generic and I only used SKZ TBZ and TXT as example because they are the first boygroups that comebacks after the reform

• Actually you chose a terrible example.

Stray Kids never charted when Realtime was a thing, never charted when Melon 24 Hits was a thing and with this system they were able to chart for the first time.

Shouldn't you be using BGs that used to do well in other reforms and didn't do well in that one to fit your example better?

No SKZ its the perfect example they only chart because the reform help fandom streaming instead of showing what songs are popular.

At the team it isn't helping either mid tier group having hits because they fell out the chart too quickly. And so the fact that they chart is not a real improvement.

• people, let them at least start promotions before saying they're flopping...

anyway, stream!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No SKZ its the perfect example they only chart because the reform help fandom streaming instead of showing what songs are popular.

At the team it isn't helping either mid tier group having hits because they fell out the chart too quickly. And so the fact that they chart is not a real improvement.

The problem is that Stray Kids wouldn't chart better in whatever reform you think that would be a real improvement, unless they opened to streaming for international fans, because despite being a mid tier group, as you said, this is where their audiece is at.

MelOn can't bring out korean fans for them out of nowhere. I think this was pretty obvious at this point, because they don't have a historic of charting. The managed to chart their best in that system. Maybe in the future when MelOn change again and we see what happens in their charting you can get a conclusion If it was good for them or not.

• So SKZ are out of the charts after only one day.

this being is their result with Kingdom hype which they won, is really sad.

TBZ and TXT at least were charting for more than a week, falling off at night when it switched to 24 hits.

This show how stupid this new chart is. And unexpectedly Lim Young Woong is the one that benefits the most while boygroup are still doing bad.

when they mean boy groups doing better on melon, they mean the ones with a bigger korean fanbase, as far as i know stray kids fanbase is still pretty internationally so thats not surprising

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!