My POV: Idols are genuine with each other!

• I will start saying that this is my Point of view and I'm talking in general with 90% of idols in mind.

I really believe idols are friends, care for each other, love each other and are genuine in front of the cameras.

I know we had some negative scandals involving idols relationships, buuuuut i will focus on the positive side here.

Thinking logically is insane how there are an immense amount of akgaes, solo fans (who hate on the members of the same group) when the members always talk about the importance of each other, how they help each other, how they are closer than their own family, etc etc etc.

Sure some are saying it for the sake of "camera", but I genuinely believe they care and like each other.

I will give BP as an example. We have a shit ton of akgaes who hate the girls, but when you see their interactions and how they truly care for each other you can feel that yes, they are friends.

Jisoo almost CRIED when she saw Jennie first performance of Solo on Inkigayo bc she was PROUD of Jennie! Yes! Proud!

Jennie and Rosé cried talking about Lisa on their concert assuring us that Lisa is ok and Jisoo was there taking care of the girls and wiping their tears!

They show how supportive they are and i love this from them. I have more examples, but I want turn this into a BP thread kkkk

Back to the topic: I'm not saying idols are best friends, friends for life or something like this. But I believe they care and support each other more than we think. They literally pass through so much bad things and even in these moments you can see how caring they are so yes.. love and support are there!

This is my opinion and i just wanted to share a positive thread about idols in general! Congrats for arriving here though kkkk

Disclaimer: this is a positive thread, i don't want fight neither shade stuff. Let's spread love and if you have some moment where you could feel their friendship, please share if you like it!

Byeeee!

• The more members a group has, the more likely it'll become for some members to dislike each other.

I don't think they hate each other, on contrary, they can have some differences, but as they pass through so much together i believe they care for each other in this sense.

I don't believe idols will support their akgaes and the hate some members get.

• I personally always thought stray kids act like real brothers, they really all seem very close with one another, I do feel like as a trainee, you go through so much, and it can either make you hate your other members or have genuine love for them. I say hate because as a trainee you might have not been friends with the members of your group and all of your friends could have gotten eliminated and now your stuck with members you don't know well, but you can also form long lasting friendships. imo not every idol is genuine with each other, only a select few.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• based on what what we know Jensoo and chaelisa have been best friends since predebut so yeah they are definitely genuine with each other and later all the girls started to become closer. I also don't get how akgaes fail to see their friendship.

• It's a group by group basis. Some groups have members that get along really well, some may only be work mates and some don't care or even hate and just put a face for camera.

Same in other fields. Im personally not friends with most people at work (though I'm still polite to them) but if I ask another person they might say they get along with all their colleagues or some may just hate everyone (my sister hated everyone at get first job because they took advantage of her as the new person making her do every menial task).

• Jensoo and chaelisa have been best friends since predebut so yeah they are definitely genuine with each other and later all the girls started to become closer. I also don't get how akgaes fail to see their friendship.

True. They are almost always b t s with the others when the others are doing solo activities and this just tells us something. They are there to support each other.

Akgaes and YGE are a breed i truly don't know how to explain ..

• I agree too. How can you grow up, train and live with these people and not at least be friends with them (unless they've done bad things)? But we will never know 100%

This!

Not like they love each other and can't live without each other, but they go through soooo much that they see each others most vulnerable side so yes..

• i m sure there are beaf in seventeen (dino and a other member) and nct

;-)

I’m sure every group has arguments, whether they be big or small— but then arguments are different from members not liking each other. In terms of overall group dynamics (speaking for Seventeen) they all have constantly said how each member feels more like their family than their actual family themselves. They even call each other’s parents mom and dad, the members even hang out with other member’s parents without informing each other. If you watch Seventeen ‘Hit The Road’ series, Gose TTT episodes, or One Fine Day SVT seasons, you can really grasp and see close they are— one of the reasons contributing to their amazing performances and Going Seventeen series is their genuineness to each other and their work.

• It's a group by group basis. Some groups have members that get along, some maybe be work mates and some don't care and just put a face for camera

I mean Im not friends with most people at work (though I'm still polite to them) but if I ask another person they might get along with all their colleagues or some may just hate everyone (my sister hated everyone at get first job because they took advantage of her as the new person making her do every menial task).

Don't getting along it's different of hating.

I'm also saying in the sense of not wanting the other part to suffer even though you guys may think different and sometimes being there in the bad moments as idols live together when they have cb.

• If skz are faking, then I'm buying bc they are good actors and know how to say some deep shit :pepeshock:

Examples:

"I'm saying I'm shocked that you ever thought you could beat me if this is all you've got".

de3b2400c0861e59e6197472a09daf7a2c42f3b9.gif d63ba0a158c700566e37ad96de109c266cbf5806.gif ca814748f8a6a9e5dbd74715795aeddde4ad96dd.gif

• This is soooooo sweet! :crys: bless them!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!