How you guys feel about kpop female idols wearing hippads?

• i aint got nothing against hips pads its quite a popular trend .but it look so weird on them some of them look good but sometimes there are other times when its soo noticeable.

I think companies must stop creating this illiusion of the "perfect body" its great to showcase different body shape not everyone is curvy and we must appreciate our natural bodies. <3

• I think it gives young kpop fans a bad idea, they think that's actually how these kpop idols look and want their body to look like jennies or momo's. I don't understand why they can't just rock their natural curves? but the beauty standards call for curvy hips, so idols have to fit that standard now and wear hip pads. Sometimes its so noticeable and looks wrong.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I think it doesn't matter. For one, from what I can see (most people, myself included) had no idea that hip-pads were even a thing idols used until it recently became a hot topic. I legic never noticed, and now that I have, I don't see why it should matter. Kpop idols (and celebrities in general) already sell to the masses a false idea of perfection. This one, at the least, is non-invasive and actually achievable for the average person unlike expensive plastic surgery and doesn't require learning how to use photo-shop. It's more along the lines of like hair extensions, tanning, padded bras, insoles etc.

And honestly, it's quite harmless. It's not liker here in the U.S where you see girl's like Nicki-Minaj or Kim K and feel pressured to get a BBL.

• i have some conflicting thoughts on this topic, like i know that it's their own bodies and they have the right to do whatever they like, and i know what it feels to be insecure about your face or your body (since i used to have a really bad and damaged teeth before i fixed them) but at the same time these celebs (not just kpop but in general) are setting some really high beauty standards that can't be achievable naturally, and most girls and teens feel pressured to look a certain way if they want to be "pretty" but at the same time celebs and kpop idols don't only sell music and talents they are also selling looks so idk as i said it's complicated

• Korean standers are so weird they want curvy idols yet they don't want them to gain weight to have those curves and honestly speaking i would rather see a skinny idol than an idol with impossible proportions

they need to workout

the thing is not many girls want to properly work out the way APink's Eunji did :)

you won't get nice ass when you're just sitting on it lol

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Every gril group member works out but because they eat so little they can't gain weight and Eunji's isn't any different from any other idol

• I'm not against it, or for it.

You don't need to alter how you look at all, you were born who you are and how you look, no reason to dress up. Unfortunately for us, society rules over our lives and society tends to have a messed up view, but that's a topic for another day :eyes:

But if you want to add to your look, if you think it makes you look and feel good, do it!

Just don't think you HAVE to, ok? You're perfect <3

• Every gril group member works out but because they eat so little they can't gain weight and Eunji's isn't any different from any other idol

she has learned her lesson... a hard way:

“I got all the wrong information and tried losing weight the fast way. Eventually, the intense weight loss caused me to lose my voice and become very unhealthy. I couldn’t sing for months. I ended up getting severely depressed. That was a really hard time for me.”

and after all this she became healthy eat better, and she works out a lot, APink members were even calling her Jung Kardashian :)

External Content www.youtube.com

she has learned her lesson... a hard way:

“I got all the wrong information and tried losing weight the fast way. Eventually, the intense weight loss caused me to lose my voice and become very unhealthy. I couldn’t sing for months. I ended up getting severely depressed. That was a really hard time for me.”

and after all this she became healthy eat better, and she works out a lot, APink members were even calling her Jung Kardashian :)

I wish all labels would dial back the crazy dance practices and have their idols focus on weight training. Instead of spending 60 hours per week perfecting every tiny micromovement in a group choreo, how about spending 50 hours per week on dance and having the girls spend 4 hours per week doing squats? This would not only allow them to build curvier butts, but also allow them to eat more.

• I wish all labels would dial back the crazy dance practices and have their idols focus on weight training. Instead of spending 60 hours per week perfecting every tiny micromovement in a group choreo, how about spending 50 hours per week on dance and having the girls spend 4 hours per week doing squats? This would not only allow them to build curvier butts, but also allow them to eat more.

..If Hwasa "gets on the bus", everybody is gonna want to get "peached up".

• she has learned her lesson... a hard way:

She is still skinny ! Fit yes but skinny you can't tell me that what she has are curves and i roll my eyes that Jung Kardashian statement 🙄

• I wish all labels would dial back the crazy dance practices and have their idols focus on weight training. Instead of spending 60 hours per week perfecting every tiny micromovement in a group choreo, how about spending 50 hours per week on dance and having the girls spend 4 hours per week doing squats? This would not only allow them to build curvier butts, but also allow them to eat more.

The problem in kpop is that mentally that no matter how tall an idol is they need to be 45kg that crazy i sawer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!