ITZY is possible joining Hybe labels!!

• Wait earattack is a HYBE in-house producer? I thought he almost exclusively worked for JYP artists, he's been doing tracks for GOT7 ages ago

I'm pretty sure he is or was a JYP producer but maybe he switched like how Frants went from JYPE to Big Hit/HYBE? But tbh, I haven't paid much attention on what happened behind the scenes to know if earattack switched or what

• ear attack arent bts producers what.

The level of reach.

Hybe in house producers are pdogg, bang pd, supreme boi, slow rabbit, adora etc

Everyone else is sourced externally and they hardly count as "bts producers"

• Wait earattack is a HYBE in-house producer? I thought he almost exclusively worked for JYP artists, he's been doing tracks for GOT7 ages ago

no

he's not listed as hybe producer at komca

Only Frants went from JYPE to Hybe in 2019
    (New Hybe producers are Megatone and Score from 13 crew now work with hybe /source. Puff from Jellyfish , No ju hwan and lee won joung +some young producers)

GHwbrGAWwAAr4Kj?format=jpg&name=large

Edited once, last by Vivi1388 ().

• no

he's not listed like hybe producer at komca

Only Frants went from JYPE to Hybe in 2019
    (New Hybe producers are Megatone and Score from 13 crew now work with hybe /source. Puff from Jellyfish , No ju hwan and lee won joung +some young producers)

I was precisely thinking about asking you if earattack and Kass were really affiliated with Hybe because I had never heard of them ^^

So as I thought earattack is not and what about the other one?

Based on what I have found both of them only participated in 1 BTS song (Dope for earattack and DNA for Kass) so calling them BTS producers is a huge reach anyway.

• I was precisely thinking about asking you if earattack and Kass were really affiliated with Hybe because I had never heard of them ^^

So as I thought earattack is not and what about the other one?

Based on what I have found both of them only participated in 1 BTS song (Dope for earattack and DNA for Kass) so calling them BTS producers is a huge reach anyway.

they both workred once with bts

that's all for now

• When will you people realize that your groups are not GOT7? They're not Highlight. They're not Shinhwa. They will disband before leaving together and you know it. :siptear:

• Some of the BTS composers and producers just contribute a bit to bts albums, but they aren't in house producers in hybe. JYP just listens to bighit groups albums and looks at the credits and then calls them to work on their songs, that's it. Cos they can work for anyone, they aren't exclusive to BTS at all. Twice used Fontana too.

HOWEVER, this looks like it's bad for itzy, jyp unfollowing them means they might not invest them in as much and probably has something to do with lia's thing and how they think all their "work" training them, investing in them went down the drain and now they will not put in as much effort. Hopefully they just unfollowed itzy because they don't want them on their timeline, I mean it's not itzy members posting on that account it's staff. So it's not personal.

• Some of the BTS composers and producers just contribute a bit to bts albums, but they aren't in house producers in hybe. JYP just listens to bighit groups albums and looks at the credits and then calls them to work on their songs, that's it. Cos they can work for anyone, they aren't exclusive to BTS at all. Twice used Fontana too.

HOWEVER, this looks like it's bad for itzy, jyp unfollowing them means they might not invest them in as much and probably has something to do with lia's thing and how they think all their "work" training them, investing in them went down the drain and now they will not put in as much effort. Hopefully they just unfollowed itzy because they don't want them on their timeline, I mean it's not itzy members posting on that account it's staff. So it's not personal.

You’re just saying nonsense keep your fake concern for you

• I was kidding but I do think it is weird how BTS producers were contributing to ITZY last album and if they are also on this latest comeback then that's SUS as hell and JYP isn't then something is up. I don't know what happened between JYP/JYPE and ITZY but something is fishy with all these unfollowing and ITZY unfollowing every JYP artists since January.

Simple enough, this is not YG. Their producers or song writer can write anything for anyone in the industry, SM, JYP and HYBE has no "exclusivity" like YG demands.

JYPE IG never followed Itzy. While also posting a lot about Itzy in their IG. Its probably just a decision made by one of the execs without any extra problems.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!