Posts by Jarambo

Yeah she had a huge amount of misses, also she's not in bighit nor has she ever been as a creative director. Bighit has their own creative team too. I don't know how many people, but there's 1 for each group, and there's cross over in the team. Many are actually stylists or worked in the fashion industry before, while MHJ was a graphic designer, now she's in ADOR and is that label's CEO. Well, Idc, it's normal, people move jobs and go to different environments and start over. People are either in love with her or hate her and are going to hate the new gg she will produce, like no in between.

seems like a media who stalks celebs and threatens to expose their private lives and write bad articles about them blackmailing everyone to go to their award show basically.

Last year, they did have a good sponsor and all the idols stayed in a nice hotel.

Or maybe the appearance fee is really high.

I think they aren't great though, their chairs were falling apart two years ago.

Some of the BTS composers and producers just contribute a bit to bts albums, but they aren't in house producers in hybe. JYP just listens to bighit groups albums and looks at the credits and then calls them to work on their songs, that's it. Cos they can work for anyone, they aren't exclusive to BTS at all. Twice used Fontana too.

HOWEVER, this looks like it's bad for itzy, jyp unfollowing them means they might not invest them in as much and probably has something to do with lia's thing and how they think all their "work" training them, investing in them went down the drain and now they will not put in as much effort. Hopefully they just unfollowed itzy because they don't want them on their timeline, I mean it's not itzy members posting on that account it's staff. So it's not personal.