[Pause] Post a song for me to rate and get 10 AKORNS!

• I'm bored today, so post a song from your bias group and I'll give you 10 akorns. I can only entertain about 30 people though i.e. if this doesn't flop let's see :pepe-toilet:

I'll rate the song on a scale here:

God tier

Bop

Fine ig

Bland af

Hot Trash

And maybe some of my comments to top it off :pepepizza:

Rules are:

1) a user can only post once and can only post one song

2) you have to be a fan of the group you post the song from

3) you can't ask me follow up questions, well you can but I will mostly not answer :peperun:

4) you can't attack my taste in anyway but I can call you tasteless :froghype:

5) even if I have heard the song before, I'll listen to it again before rating

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's not kpop but i would like to see your opinion on this song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Its LQ coz it's a DVD rip .

But this my fav iz*one JP song

• External Content youtube.com

• not my bias but from a member from one of my bias groups:

External Content www.youtube.com

I have to say I didn't expect this from an everglow song.

It's beautiful and I really liked the voice of one of the members. She has a rich tone.

Bop.

:froghype:

• it's not kpop but i would like to see your opinion on this song

You need to post a kpop song for the akorns😡

For this song I would rate it as fine ig. The best part of the song is from 1:00 - 1:30 but it feels repetitive for such a short song.

• Its LQ coz it's a DVD rip .

But this my fav iz*one JP song

I think I'll put this in Bland tier. A little too cutesy for me

• External Content youtube.com

It's on the verge of becoming a bop lol, I'll just rate it as a bop for now. It's just a little predictable.

:danceb:

• External Content www.youtube.com

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

hope you like it :pepe-toast:

I have heard it before but I played it again now.

I really like the vibes of the song, and they all sound really good. If it was just that I would rate it as a bop.

But the mad girl and bad girl lyrics make me cringe I'm sorry lol :peperun:

If I take my cringe into account it would be fine.

They should do more of these songs though.

I first heard the song when it was released but I was not really feeling it.

But rn I'll rate it as a bop :pepelove1:

• not my bias but from a member from one of my bias groups:

It's a nice song, i like the vibes and he sounds great. I like the second part of the song more.

I think it's on the verge of a bop for me so I'll put it there for now :froghype:

You should read the rule number 1 :pepe-cut:

One of my faves. Hope you like it.

It's a little Bland imo, like I've heard this sound many times.

• External Content m.youtube.com

The song is nice, I'll rate it as fine now. It didn't have something that stood out imo :pepelove1:

One of my faves. Hope you like it.

Wow.. I really loved this. Her voice, and change in textures was amazing. It's a huge Bop for now, so I'll just rate it as God tier.

20 akorns for this one :smirks2:

Who starts this song? It sounds like a female voice

• This song has been haunting me lately

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• This song has been haunting me lately

All the girls pull their concepts well, and their rap line is nice. I can see why people like the song but it's not for me.

It's in the fine tier for me.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!