I-Land Hanbin reappear after leaving Belift to Yuehua with the members of their upcoming boy group

• Wow, with his crew! It looks like Hyeongseop and Euwioong (YH duo and from PD 101 S2) would be in the group. YH has copyright of the name Tempest.

It is really happening! The first Vietnamese on a major KPOP band. (Yuehua is a solid mid size agency on level with Cube.)

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Wow, with his crew! It looks like Hyeongseop and Euwioong (YH duo and from PD 101 S2) would be in the group. YH has copyright of the name Tempest.

It is really happening! The first Vietnamese on a major KPOP band. (Yuehua is a solid mid size agency on level with Cube.

At least we know now he'll be debuting in a group. There is another vietnamese girl that will debut under a group called Beauty Box, but they are so effing nugu and the quality of their content is so low-budget, the interest for them is non-existent. So even though she most likely will be the first Kpop idol(debut next month), I feel Tempest will gain more traction than them.

• HE'S BACK

• Hanbin!!! I'm excited for him and I'm glad he's got a group. At this rate, everyone I'm keeping tabs on will debut before my baby K and Taki. Geonu debuted, Hanbin looks to be debuting soon. And then Hybe Labels Japan is just fuckin' around or whatever who knows. At least there's music being worked on.

• At least we know now he'll be debuting in a group. There is another vietnamese girl that will debut under a group called Beauty Box, but they are so effing nugu and the quality of their content is so low-budget, the interest for them is non-existent. So even though she most likely will be the first Kpop idol(debut next month), I feel Tempest will gain more traction than them.

I hope Anh does well but Beauty Box's content and especially its PR campaign on social media is REALLY nugu. There is no hope of anything close to mainstream Korean media for them I'm afraid.

YH will get their groups some coverage. Look at Everglow's MV quality. (And hits.)

And despite people saying EG is not well supported in Korea, YH still gets their members on shows. Running Man is one of Korea's main if not the top variety show for idols. EG had been on several times and appeared along side stars like Hyuna and Ailee.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Hanbin!!! I'm excited for him and I'm glad he's got a group. At this rate, everyone I'm keeping tabs on will debut before my baby K and Taki. Geonu debuted, Hanbin looks to be debuting soon. And then Hybe Labels Japan is just fuckin' around or whatever who knows. At least there's music being worked on.

I'm pretty sure we'll hear something from Hybe's Japan group soon :thumbup:

• I agree. I was very keen on BB when I heard about Anh and the group. But like you said, their sns promotions has been lacklusting. Also, their company is associated with Tang Nhat Tue, the man behind Zero9. That put a LOT of vietnamese off and the main reason why the group is getting very little support. But they will support Tempest, regardless of what they think of China and YH. The quality and promotions of YH is superior to BB's company.

• Yuehua is rich. He'll also probably have a nice chinese fanbase too.

YH KR has investments and resources from CJ ENM which gives them the proper resources to be on par with most Kpop labels.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• yeah I got mixed feeling abs Yuehua its a rich/successful agency in China but not in SK. Hanbin will maybe debut in a group with a lot of diff nationalities, I got no issue with that, as long as they got great chemistry and the group is coherent.

sooooo from today im a solo stan hihi and thanks for the news!

NCT1_HIRES-3-1024x547.jpg

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!