Taemin encounters some problems in Military

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Same shit happened with GD and Baek. This is not right.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• it's not creepy it's just normal thing overally people do

believe me if ladies would get shower together in big group and celeb/idol will go with them they will also stare at her and some will even say:

'her body ain't that cool'

:D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Does not make it okay tho.

of course

when I was about 14-15 year old we had sports camp and the shower was big ass for like 20 people

the thing shower wasn't the problem

problem was that we not only had male coaches, but also like a female teachers/caretakers and some of them were like 23-26 years old

so imagine being a boy who's you know... already grown up down there and moving with your ding-dong naked near teachers haha

External Content www.youtube.com

• Hope they will only stare at him, and not start to take pictures as in GD's case. Some take advantage of being in the same military camp with an idol and start to send pictures/informations to sasaengs for money.

• I hope he'll be okay TT

I get why they're staring, and maybe they don't mean any harm but if it makes him uncomfortable, they should stop. He's a person who needs space too.

Yeah it sucks but this is normal everywhere people who goto school where students have communal showers be it all girl or boy showers the same happens when everyone knows about the schools it boy/girl the popular people get staired at. The same thing happens in the military for both genders serving in their units, the quite attractive soldier in your unit got looked at alot even if the people weren't interested in them romantically or sexually people did it out of curiosity like oh let me see why xyz is soo special? what's the hype about.

It's really only sexual assault/harrassment if people decide to touch or something, i know people get triggered easily on twitter but lets not diminish serious things by trying to equate everything to it. Almost everyone has been uncomfortable once taking showers with strangers.

• Yeah it sucks but this is normal everywhere people who goto school where students have communal showers be it all girl or boy showers the same happens when everyone knows about the schools it boy/girl the popular people get staired at. The same thing happens in the military for both genders serving in their units, the quite attractive soldier in your unit got looked at alot even if the people weren't interested in them romantically or sexually people did it out of curiosity like oh let me see why xyz is soo special? what's the hype about.

It's really only sexual assault/harrassment if people decide to touch or something, i know people get triggered easily on twitter but lets not diminish serious things by trying to equate everything to it. Almost everyone has been uncomfortable once taking showers with strangers.

I agree with the situation you mentioned, but this is not the case, they stared at it while taking a shower and disturbed it. I would be extremely uncomfortable if someone looked at me while I was taking a shower. I think Taemin is right to be uncomfortable while taking a shower. Cause Taking a shower requires a private space, normally

• Yeah it sucks but this is normal everywhere people who goto school where students have communal showers be it all girl or boy showers the same happens when everyone knows about the schools it boy/girl the popular people get staired at. The same thing happens in the military for both genders serving in their units, the quite attractive soldier in your unit got looked at alot even if the people weren't interested in them romantically or sexually people did it out of curiosity like oh let me see why xyz is soo special? what's the hype about.

I don't think that's the case here, it's clear they're staring to the point it makes him uncomfortable .. like not even once or twice just because he's a celebrity

• well, its the military. It has to be a shit place for humans. otherwise it would not be a proper army.

So i bet thats not the only uncomfortable thing the soldiers have to endure.

I also think he is not the only one who doesnt like to get conscripted.

They even changed the shower times. so there should be no real problem, since its allready solved.

Does anybody know what is the problem with the meal duty? isnt that just give food to the other soldiers?

For me that sounds as one of the easiest jobs in the military.

• I agree with the situation you mentioned, but this is not the case, they stared at it while taking a shower and disturbed it. I would be extremely uncomfortable if someone looked at me while I was taking a shower. I think Taemin is right to be uncomfortable while taking a shower. Cause Taking a shower requires a private space, normally

Yes its normal to feel uncomfortable.i hate saying this part because it makes me seem like an asshole but I'm these situations you must Get over it. Like I mentioned before if you were the really popular person in school or in the military not even a celebrity, people would stair at you in the shower all the time any day of the week. This problem just last longer because you are a celebrity. I had the same happen to me in the army my body is like Wonho. I happen to be one of the few people in my unit like that so people would always stair. Yes at first in training that shit was uncomfortable as fuck, but i just kept telling myself you have to get used to this because it's the army and if war happened these people are the ones you have to hug hold and cry with and die with, eventually day after day the staring bothers you less until you just don't care anymore. Once you get used to taking showers with strangers after a few weeks to a few months you stop caring about why people are looking at you

• These are just a few general things someone would have to do if they are assigned to the kitchen or any meal prep/distribution.

Set up serving lines

Garnish food items

Ensure food protection and sanitation measures are followed both in the field and in the garrison

Receive and store food items from suppliers

Perform general housekeeping duties

Operate, maintain and clean field kitchen equipment

Perform preventive maintenance on garrison and field kitchen equipment to keep the kitchen running and soldiers fed.

This can get be demanding depending on how large your unit is, plus your regular PT every morning at 0330hrs plus whatever other duties your CO decides to tack on afterwards. Then pt again, oh the list goes on till about bedtime.

Can this be really hard on him? Yeah Taemin isn't a big guy nor was he always built himself for long endurance, sure being a idol is grueling and very hard but you got breaks in between and you often aren't tasked with very much physical labor= carrying shit plus intense workouts scheduled throughout the day. Then he had to get used to this very new routine he's never done before. He will be ok every soldier bitches about duty eventually once they get used to it or your drill beats it out of you, you're fine 🤣 and i mean beat it out of you figuratively not literally

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!