His Talent Was Wasted In Stray Kids

• :pepe-life-support::pepe-grooving: :froghype:  :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• rip SKZ how will they ever recover :pepe-life-support:

Hopefully they don't become victims of their own fake ass toxic fans.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• i was making fun of this thread if that wasn't obvious enough for u

I know lolz

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• bruh.....

Lol for some reason that made me laugh

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• You were meaning 'the toxic fans' with your comment right not all fans just to clarify?

Yes, I thought that would have been obvious. I would have said just their fans if I was talking about all of them.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• He does possess some talent that probably wouldn't have been revealed if he was still in SKZ

This is why I don't understand why some companies want to put so many members in groups

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Bang Chan created Stray Kids, Woojin would have never been on the Show or in the group without him.

JYP was also technically supposed to eliminate some members. It is kinda sick how the company JYP played with the members emotions for a show etc.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• JYP shampoo was a scam

Got that steroid hair lol. Juiced up on some gear lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• and SKZ is better off without him so the better vocalists have more chances to shine. Now if Woojin could actually have sales and charting maybe him leaving a rising group will have been worth it :pepepizza::pepepizza:

Ehh, I'm guessing the freedom to do what you want is worth it. Kpop fans focus way too much on sales and charting and not enough on idols happiness about following their dream and goals.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• JYP was also technically supposed to eliminate some members. It is kinda sick how the company JYP played with the members emotions for a show etc.

Well, Woojin was never eliminated so it is a mute point from what you initially suggested :P

Keep in mind that this is a team that Bang Chan suggested, JYPE could have initially rejected all the members for that team but it seems you have seen the Show so this should be common knowledge for you.

If Stray Kids followed the Sixteen or even the Hot Blood Men (2AM/2PM) format then how many members of Stray Kids would have really been on the Show?

Woojin was chosen by JYPE to be a Trainee, Bang Chan chose him to be in Stray Kids...

tbh, if he wasn't chosen for SKz then JYPE would have likely let him go

• Ehh, we don't know about the later part, what's done is done in regards to the whole SKZ thing.

Now you got me roiled up about how slimy these group forming shows are in kpop. I hate the way these companies treat these contestants on these shows. If they were not going to eliminate anyone they should not have put them through all the emotional drama and trauma of making them think they were eliminated.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Why can't some people just respect Kim Woojin as the amazing soloist he's become, as well as the insanely talented Stray Kids. No need to shade either or. I think both parties are better off without the other. Woojin is able to properly show off just how vocally talented he is, and SK are free of any drama that would have festered further because of it (even tho I think some stays were quick to cancel him and he was done wrong, point blank period).

But anyways, I love SKZ and Woojin both and wish him all the success on his solo endeavors.

• Why can't some people just respect Kim Woojin as the amazing soloist he's become, as well as the insanely talented Stray Kids. No need to shade either or. I think both parties are better off without the other. Woojin is able to properly show off just how vocally talented he is, and SK are free of any drama that would have festered further because of it (even tho I think some stays were quick to cancel him and he was done wrong, point blank period).

But anyways, I love SKZ and Woojin both and wish him all the success on his solo endeavors.

Completely agree. Canceling has become such a norm that people cancel before knowing all the facts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!