The bad performances from Girls Planet 999 ep. 1 which were cut during broadcast

• here are those which we didn't see in full because they were well... let's say bad.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And they are all C group. Funny how I mentioned this but they labeled me an anti

Chances are the talented C trainees figured they are better off in China, while those who didn’t have luck in their homeland signed up for GP999. This could explain why there wasn’t much AAA+ talent from China that certain people expected from seeing China survival shows

• And they are all C group. Funny how I mentioned this but they labeled me an anti

Chances are the talented C trainees figured they are better off in China, while those who didn’t have luck in their homeland signed up for GP999. This could explain why there wasn’t much AAA+ talent from China that certain people expected from seeing China survival shows

but it's also an MNet's editing and media-play

the best ones from China will perform in the next episode

probably this is why they also shown us so many camera close ups with girls from different countries talking about how kgroup is best etc.

then was that moment with Hikaru when many of them said this isn't what they've expected to see from Japanese girl

so they for sure saved things like this for opening of ep.2 as well

They did this same thing with AKB48 during Produce 48, and they turned out to be just as good as the K-trainees. It’s a typical editing tactic

Also a bad intro evaluation doesn’t equate to being untalented. We should’ve known this from Chowon, not to mention Yuri & Yunjin being F rank

• They did this same thing with AKB48 during Produce 48, and they turned out to be just as good as the K-trainees. It’s a typical editing tactic

Also a bad intro evaluation doesn’t equate to being untalented. We should’ve known this from Chowon, not to mention Yuri & Yunjin being F rank

I’m not saying the C group overall is bad, just that their talent expectancy was overhyped

I don’t think they will be that spectacular in ep 2 either. Probably comparable or a little less polished than what the K group offers

• Mnet paid for C girls to be suckasses, for J girls to be meh and for K girls to be good? Is that possible?

The best from China has performed and it's Shen Xiaoting. On the other hand, weaker ones from Korea have performed and they were not bad.

What are strong contestants left from C group? Meanwhile, K group has Choi Yujin, Heo Jiwon, Kim Bora, Lee Nayeon, Ryu Shion, Yoo Dayeon and many more unknown good contestants left.

And they are all C group. Funny how I mentioned this but they labeled me an anti

Were they that many AAA+ contestants in those Chinese shows? I remember Nene was among top vocalists of the show (Chuang 2) and they are plenty better vocalists than her in K-pop.

Anyway, reps from SNH48 were of low grade of SNH48. They are dozens better unpopular members than these 4.

They did this same thing with AKB48 during Produce 48, and they turned out to be just as good as the K-trainees. It’s a typical editing tactic.

Did we watch the same show? Asides from handful ones, 48 girls were pretty to very unskilled as far as I can remember.

• bzzz this is why I have big problem with people who believe that 'theme song ranking' is overall final ranking, nope it's not...

you say Xiaoting is best one, then do you know she ranked 64, then 87, then ranked 80 and in consequence was eliminated from Produce Camp?

In same show Su Ruiqi ranked eleven in final episode, eleven was a number which would gave her a spot in a group if for this edition from whatever dumb reasons Tencent wouldn't decide to 'cut' number of trainees which make it to the group.

that was same show... and I'm not saying that Xiaoting didn't improved of course she did, but in my opinion there might be a different factor, as you saw Xiaoting was with group, so they are either from same company or two companies grouped them together so they had at least moral support during whole quarantine thing, and then during training.

I bet girls like Su Ruiqi and Xu Ziyin were alone, at least most of the time. And btw. we still don't know their ranks and we've already seen that some girls which ranked lower on theme song assingment still did amazing if not better than those top ranked trainees.

with all that I think the way it's at this point I think this show will end with 5 or 6 Korean members, and those 4 or 3 spots will be split into C and J group.

• also bzzz I want to 'debunk' or whatever this thing about SNH48

they have 8th elections today, and voting started 15th june

and they couldn't send anyone from group which were performing in one of recent shows where members from six top Chinese agencies were battling, because it's obvious they've needed to keep those girls in China to boost their popularity and allow people to vote for them.

the only girl that I think about that could come but didn't was Sun Zhenni but she was probably busy with acting because I saw her receiving flowers after end of filming on set.

• Well two girls at least from the "cut" girl performances got a top 9 contender sticker. So there are some hidden people among them that caught the judges eyes/ears.

• Well two girls at least from the "cut" girl performances got a top 9 contender sticker. So there are some hidden people among them that caught the judges eyes/ears.

Is there a list of those who got sticker or a graphic?

• The Itzy performance has to be the funniest. They choose a really difficult choreo, i’m assuming to try and overcompensate for their lack of singing ability, but then you could hear they lacked stamina and everytime they tried to sing after about 1 minute in, sounded like they were out of breath/tired.

I swear you can hear them grasping for breathe during the last chorus. Girl in the tan skirt (until she got tired) and girl in the blue jacket were alright tho.

• Mnet be exaggerating with the edits. Some of the performances weren’t even that bad. Like high notes towards the end aside, Twinkle team did good

Also a lot of the girls in those teams are very talented, so bad intro evaluations isn’t enough to judge on overall talent. Should’ve learned this from Chowon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!