Remembering Girl's Day

• What was your favorite song from the cutie sexy queens

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Feel free to choose from their many other hits would be and otherwise

original.gif

• twinkle twinkle was my first ever kpop song haha

External Content youtu.be

But my faves are expect and white day

• twinkle twinkle was my first ever kpop song haha

But my faves are expect and white day

Hey boy you make me feel like weak girl

original.gif

• I'm here for it, I love Girl's day!

• I'm here for it, I love Girl's day!

Ring My Bell is their only bad song, imo :pepe-sad:

Let me add

Cause nothing laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasts

• This was ahead of its time

• It will always be

External Content www.youtube.com

and

• legitimately.

This is fucking kpop gold.

When they got the haunting robot voices chanting Korean alien language "YELTWO". And I don't understand but actually my soul does.....

It's straight 2nd gen fire.

• Hahahh really?

I quite like it (not my fave of them, but linked it since I feel it's super catchy) :D

• External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• I always loved Min-ah's voice - both her vocal tone and power. One of my favourite main vocalists of the 2nd gen.

Something was my favourite Girls' Day song to listen to, but I always had a liking for Expect's choreography as well. Loved the use of the suspenders as a dancing prop.

EDIT: And let's not forget the hilarious Boy's Day collab performance as well:

• Female President, I'm totally sold on the vocals

• How has nobody posted this one yet

It's their best one!!!

Well, either that or Female President.

• ppl actually remember GsD..... ;(

i love almost all their hits but they flop kinda slap too !

Their cf too !

• Gotta give a shout-out to my favourite b-side

• Oh eman :pepeshut: Actually I never thought it was as bad as people say, if it was paired with a more attractive video I don't think it would be nearly as infamous

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!