I just googled beautiful archery girl and Tzuyu is all I can see.

• I saw this tweet and decided to try it. It showed beautiful archery girl name in the suggestions and well well well tzuyu took up almost all the spots. Jyp is such an idiot for letting this goddess have any solo activities.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her beauty is loved both by international and sk standards. Heck even kdramas making mention of her, Idols/athletes/actresses debut being called tzuyu look alikes and she's being mentioned with the likes of Jun ji Hyun by idols. Jyp what are you doing son?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• you need to google it on a device of someone who ain't into kpop

External Content www.youtube.com

• you can achieve same effect if you do it on incognito page since personalised cookies wont load

oh yes that's also an option

External Content www.youtube.com

• you need to google it on a device of someone who ain't into kpop

you can achieve same effect if you do it on incognito page since personalised cookies wont load

I was actually thinking along the same line: you need to either delete cookies or start a new private/incognito browser session in order for google to not take your search preferences and history into account.

If you have a VPN provider or use remote servers/hosts you can even use that and change the measured time period if you want to see if it produces any differences in seasrch results.

As for the Tzuyu lookalikes thing, there have been more visual idols that had quite some lookalikes among idols/celebs according to netizens, like for example Irene - but back then this was used by some as 'evidence' of a bland, common face - so it's kinda ironic when it's used now for the exact opposite.

As for JYP or better said the JYPE people - not sure how much influence JYP the person still has on that sorta things - it's understandable they'd opt to have less individual activities for their groups' members, seeing how this completely derailed in the situation of Miss A and Suzy vs the other Miss A members, or how groups start to lose cohesion when they start to live separately, have their own private lives and more and more individual activities.

But TWICE are now in their 6th year already: it's become time for them to have their separate activities, also for their own growth and brand strength => which will contribute to the group as a whole too.

Giving TWICE members their own individual activities won't mean that this'll automatically result in yet another Suzy situation, with the popularity of 1 member far outshining and trivializing the popularity of the other members. TWICE's situation is not Miss A's situation.

• You keep saying this and I keep clarifying it. Aren't you tired?

With tzuyu people say girls are AS pretty as tzuyu which if you could read the title of the article linked in the op you could tell. The ones being promoted as tzuyu look alikes have no resemblance to tzuyu. It's a promotional tactic.

Desbundar

• I just did the search with Opera, a browser I never use for K-pop related purposes, with its VPN feature turned on. Here are the results:

beautifulArcheryGirl.jpg

Thanks bud.

you need to google it on a device of someone who ain't into kpop

Tried it with a friends phone. Tzuyus still dominating the top results :pepelove1:

you can achieve same effect if you do it on incognito page since personalised cookies wont load

That would've saved me some time ;(

Desbundar

• Of all the supposed Tzuyu lookalikes, Minju's the only one with any resemblance and even that's only slight.

Thank you! Ikr. Yeonwoo, actress Park jihyun , the kid, the young athlete and oh God the poor survival show girls they keep forcing the tzuyu look alike tag on. They are all beautiful but they legit look nothing like tzuyu. It was being used so often that it even became like a meme to clickbait how tzuyus look alikes look nothing like her.

Desbundar

• You keep saying this and I keep clarifying it. Aren't you tired?

With tzuyu people say girls are AS pretty as tzuyu which if you could read the title of the article linked in the op you could tell. The ones being promoted as tzuyu look alikes have no resemblance to tzuyu. It's a promotional tactic.

Actually, there have been articles as well about how fans - knetizens, ifans - compared various idols and celebs with Tzuyu as lookalikes or the same vibe, just like happened with Irene, Jisoo, Jennie and such.

But if that's not what you were referring to, but only meant idols/celebs that were purposely compared with Tzuyu by their companies as PR push, then ok, let's leave it at that.

I just did the search with Opera, a browser I never use for K-pop related purposes, with its VPN feature turned on. Here are the results:

beautifulArcheryGirl.jpg

Cool, I didn't know that Opera had a VPN feature :wow:

Out of curiosity, I made a comparison in a private browser session (not Opera) and had sort of the same mix (albeit a number of different pics), a number of Tzuyu pics and of other girls. Although there was also a difference when you selected purely for the past month, then the mix and number of pics were once again different.

• Idk why lookalikes are so important to discuss in a Tzuyu archery thread or the need to tamper with timing but ok since your still at it.

If you google the president of the u.s last year and this year you will get different results. Just cuz it was trump a year ago it doesnt mean biden is not the current president.

Nope. Not at all. Even Irene was called the look alike of tiffany and taeyeon by your ifans, kfans and media outlets. Reveluvs and sones celebrated it. Even Google gets her confused with a brave girls member. That's the whole point of look alikes. They actually need to look alike not just calling every pretty rookie Tzuyu this or Tzuyu that.

The only twin for Tzuyu that I saw discussed by Knets was skz I.n. They put a female filter which morphs his features into the female beauty standard which is just turning his features into Tzuyu. Like he's an extremely handsome guy but he doesn't look like Tzuyu without the filter.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!