I wonder why jang won young

• To be honest I was just imagining how would stans react on Twitter if Twice did this with Exo, or RV with Got7.

There would be pitch forks and burning at the stake involved :peperun:

Or imagine if it was a BangTwice collab. It would break the Kpop fandoms into one in a million pieces.

You guys are weak. Imagine a BangPink collab :angryr::angryr: it would be hell, literally hell...

• Ah yes, an to keep on topic of the first post that derailed the topic:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ah yes, an to keep on topic of the first post that derailed the topic:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And 6 minutes of Wooyoung forgetting shirts are a thing:

External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• She's fine in Starship... All their current groups sell above 100k and their first gg had 9 consecutive number #1 on melon... Not to mention she will probably debut with Yujin who is also pretty popular and Starship have many connections in China where she's got a solid fanbase. Might not be in big3, but it's definitely a better option than most kpop companies.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Who is Jang Wooyoung? The only idol I know with that name is a member of 2PM. I'm sure you don't mean him.

Fk wooyoung. Taecyeon dancing to adult ceremony in a dress had me feeling some type of way ngl. Atleast he did a decent job as dancing.

Desbundar

• Fk wooyoung. Taecyeon dancing to adult ceremony in a dress had me feeling some type of way ngl. Atleast he did a decent job as dancing.

Wait was that yoona in the suit? Idk what was the purpose of this segment but they look good.

Desbundar

• thats wild (9muses level wild). you have source? would love to hear the full story

she's mentioned multiple times that her dream was to become an announcer or lawyer, and that (it's why) she was studying hard.

External Content twitter.com

and on her episode of 'let's eat dinner together', she said that she was casted when she went to watch her older sisters graduation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!