Share a song you didn't expect to like but ended up loving

• I don't like hip hop or songs in your face. Even though there a few songs I listen to from different groups it's rare to find a song like this in my playlist.

The loud brass and heavy bass line works so fine the chorus is hooky and addictive. I also enjoy la la la part and the vibe a lot. However he did it, it worked for me.

:pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Having not heard the original, I got the remastered version.

Satyr and Frost never disappoint. Nemesis Divinia

• recently Whistle from Dreamcatcher

I gave their recent album a listen because someone recommended it to me so I wasn't expecting much...but whistle was pleasantly surprising

• External Content www.youtube.com

Having not heard the original, I got the remastered version.

Satyr and Frost never disappoint. Nemesis Divinia

I am a rock fan and I enjoy some metal groups but metal screams...

:pepewash:

• recently Whistle from Dreamcatcher

I gave their recent album a listen because someone recommended it to me so I wasn't expecting much...but whistle was pleasantly surprising

Nice I like the outro most

:siptear:

• for me it's this

• for me it's this

The chorus part I like the most

:yesr:

• External Content youtu.be

I can imagine this song doing well in Korea

:pepecute:

• I wasn't a big fan of SNSD's most recent releases prior to IGAB, but I loved IGAB immediately. Which was really weird, because at the time, people were criticizing SONEs of defending their fave's releases, regardless of quality. And as a non-SONE, I remember being like... maybe SONEs like it because it's catchy and fun?

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• These are the songs that I never thought would be obsessed about because I’m just a casual listener to these acts

Cry for Me Twice

External Content youtu.be

Coin IU

Anti Romantic TXT

Killing Me Ikon

• I wasn't a big fan of SNSD's most recent releases prior to IGAB, but I loved IGAB immediately. Which was really weird, because at the time, people were criticizing SONEs of defending their fave's releases, regardless of quality. And as a non-SONE, I remember being like... maybe SONEs like it because it's catchy and fun?

Here comes trouble woo

:pepe-excited:

Igab is weird but I love it too, it is interesting and enjoyable! My fav snsd tts are Mr Mr, Genie and Hoot this one comes next.

:pepemusic:

• Not Cry for me but I can't stop me was my fav gg release last year.

I heard anti-romantic before the melody is nice, it's the type of song I like. But I wasn't the biggest fan of studio ver. I liked the live performance much more

I like killing me but I ignore the edm drop

:cryingr:

• Official Post

When I first got into kpop everyone talked about how bad and unlistenable NCT and Stray Kids music were... so I expected to hate them. Both of these came up on autoplay and were my first exposure to their music. Now I stan.

• When I first got into kpop everyone talked about how bad and unlistenable NCT and Stray Kids music were... so I expected to hate them. Both of these came up on autoplay and were my first exposure to their music. Now I stan.

I will never understand how people think they have bad music.. some of the most catchy and unique music in kpop is delivered by both...

Its like people hear a distinct loud baseline and automatically think that the song is trash when its not done by their faves

• When I first got into kpop everyone talked about how bad and unlistenable NCT and Stray Kids music were... so I expected to hate them. Both of these came up on autoplay and were my first exposure to their music. Now I stan.

I think these are not public friendly or easy listening

You need to like a certain style

❝¿Qué pasaría si tuvieras la oportunidad de poder ser novia, amiga …  #fanfic # Fanfic # amreading # books # wattpad | Exo, Wattpad, Novios

• This thread contains 79 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!