idk why it crossed my mind but here goes? (such a crazy concept)
[some of these are actually fucking hilarious lmao]
1. Red Velvet's "Russian Roulette" MV was released in the middle of my biology class, luckily we were watching a movie but I remember hiding my phone under my desk to watch it even though I put it at like 10% volume because I was scared my teacher would hear me.
2. The teaser vid for "Fire" by BTS was dropped when I was running on a hot ass day (this was before I knew I had a medical condition related to heat lmao), and I stopped to watch it. I don't think I knew what the fuck was going on but "Run" had such an impact on my life. I remember feeling hella excited. I was just standing at the edge of the nature trail into the woods in my neighborhood, smiling like an idiot. Fun times.
3. Tiffany released "I Just Wanna Dance" when I was in study hall, eating a bag of salt and vinegar chips. There was a little delay in the release for some reason so after I watched her Apple Music Exclusive vid, I went and watched the mv... I recall playing it OVER AND OVER again throughout the day until it showed up in iTunes. Little did I know, that was the day I'd find my ultimate bias
4. So do y'all remember "Cherry Bomb" by NCT? I was at summer camp and had made a few friends because it was 2017 and of course we all stanned. We freaked when the MV dropped and we're all huddled around my phone. Everyone was lowkey vibing until "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands" and I just remember thinking "???". Then looking around to see my other friends thinking "???". Needless to say we had a good laugh after re-watching it like a million more times.
5. When BTS dropped the "Wings" teasers/mini films, they were always in the middle of my computer class. Well, my computer teacher was super nosy, so while she lectured and walked around, I found ways to discreetly listen to them while quickly glancing over at my screen. Controlling my facial expressions was HARD. Everything was going smoothly until the teaser for "First Love", during which I audibly made the noise: "EEEEEEEE". (Hint: that day didn't end too well)
6. When Twice debuted with "Like Ooh Ah" I was in Mathnasium (similar to Tutoring Club, Kumon, if you know what that is). My instructor wasn't at the table so I took the time to watch the mv. When it started, I wondered why everything was silent. In a split second I realized that I didn't have my headphones in. Thankfully the zombie apocalypse intro exists and I was able to plug in my headphones right before the first note of the song hit. Idk I remember feeling so fuckin relieved.