As a casual listener, NCT does have a promising discography.

• I thought you hated hot sauce ^^

Mine are:

1) Limitless - best title track in my opinion. Awful mv styling aside - this made me a fan of NCT when I discovered it last year.

2) We go up

3) 127: Cherry bomb, Simon says, Regular, Kick it

3) Dream: Hot sauce, my first and last, hello future, dunk shot ( b side), candle light

• Official Post

Top 5 By Unit (tt only)

NCT 127

• Limitless
    • Superhuman
    • Simon Says
    • Kick It
    • Cherry Bomb

NCT Dream

• Hello Future
    • We Go Up
    • Boom
    • Hot Sauce
    • Go

WayV

• Take Off
    • Turn Back Time
    • Love Talk
    • Moonwalk
    • Bad Alive

NCT U

• The 7th Sense
    • Boss
    • Baby Don't Stop
    • 90s Love
    • From Home
  • These is my faves

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not sure if b- sides are allowed butttt I’m a rnb whore so.

• these are only some of my faves NCT has wayyy to many incredible songs

NCT U 엔시티 유 'YESTODAY' MV
    Listen and download on iTunes & Apple Music, Spotify, and Google Play Music http://smarturl.it/NCT2018EMPATHY[Tracklist]01 INTRO: Neo Got My Back02 BOSS03 Ba...
    www.youtube.com

NCT U - 'FADED IN MY LAST SONG' Lyrics [Color Coded_Han_Rom_Eng]
    By - Zaty FarhaniTranslation by ZF Team (KosmoSub)Thanks for watching! Please LIKE and SHARE this video! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE our channel.ALL RIGHTS ADM...
    www.youtube.com

NCT U - 'LIGHT BULB' Lyrics [Color Coded_Han_Rom_Eng]
    By - Zaty FarhaniTranslation by ZF Team (KosmoSub)Thanks for watching! Please LIKE and SHARE this video! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE our channel.ALL RIGHTS ADM...
    www.youtube.com

[Colour Coded Lyrics] NCT DREAM - 1, 2, 3 (Han/Rom/Eng)
    NCT DREAM - 1,2,3Go Up AlbumEnglish translations are not 100% accurate
    www.youtube.com

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• I think their b-sides are really interesting and show a diversity of sounds that the tt do not necessarily reflect. It's one of the things I love about all the units. There is a strong current of r&b and rap in all units, which also speaks to me. And dammit, I love a vocal show, so big powerful, awesome vocals always win for me.

Pour yourself a beverage, I'm about to get long-winded.

I'm not big on ballads but man, some of my favorite NCT songs are ballads.

NCT U:

- Boss

This is the track that brought me into NCT, having previously dismissed their songs. It is also one of their best tracks IMO, that captures the essence of NCT: unexpected musical directions, epic bridges, endless swagger and exceptional vocals.

- Light Bulb

This is a hell of a song, which again captures everything that is NCT to me: heartbreakingly gorgeous vocals paired with spitfire rap topped with an unexpected arrangement.

- The 7th Sense

Still one of the greatest debuts in kpop. At the time, no one was doing it like that and it still feels fresh and modern today IMO.

- Misfit

Not enough love and appreciation for this one. NCT's best rappers on one track. The four best ones spit hot and even some of the ones I think aren't so great up their game on this one.

- From Home

An old skool hand waver of a power ballad - I love the hell out of this song and Taeil, Doyoung and Haechan taking it home on that MAMA version. The101 ascended.

Honorable mention: Make a Wish, 90s Love, Baby Don't Stop, Volcano (underappreciated gem), My Everything (also underappreciated - NCT has a gift for these old-fashioned r&b piano ballads and this has some of my favorite vocalists in all of kpop) (overall the NCT U songs are all pretty strong)

NCT 127:

- Superhuman

Glorious retro Michael Jackson style electro funk with a bridge to die for.

- Cherry Bomb

Ngl, I disliked this song when I first heard it back in 2016. And in 2017. Then something happened and I came to appreciate it. Again, all the things I love about NCT - the juxtaposition of beautiful vocals against a crunchy sound.

These first two songs represent the duality of 127 to me - there's a strand of amazing old skool r&b flavor on one side and an experimental, hip hop driven side to the other.

(ayy for the next three, I can't even stick with three - this is really a battle for me between which songs I think are awesome and which I have on constant repeat..)

- Simon Says

Striking and unique with yes, one of those gorgeous bridges.

- Highway to Heaven

This is pure power pop with a perfect NCT bridge. NCT has cooler songs and more striking songs but man, I can listen to this over and over again.

- Make Your Day

A sumptuous gorgeous old-fashioned r&b ballad with all of the main vocalists bringing it home. I love this song. I want to marry this song.

- Chain

Just textbook NCT 127: unexpected combinations, vocal thunder AND clear purity, propulsive raps.

- the whole freaking Neo City the Origin live album

There are so many songs I thought were nice or gooduntil I heard these live versions and suddenly they were amazing (Sun & Moon, No Longer, Fly Away with Me).

Honorable mention: Mad City (hot shit, yo), Kick It, these two go together in my head because it's the same vibe: Elevator 127F (all of Neo Zone is pure r&b heaven to me but this one lets the main vocalists run wild on it - especially Taeil) and Good Thing (this is so not cool for me to like it and yes there are cooler songs but it's brassy throwback r&b fun and I love it to bits).

NCT Dream:

This was my least favorite NCT group - I'm not a huge fan of sugary pop and this is certainly where they were. As they're aging, their musical style has changed - they're still brighter and poppier than the other units, but I'm really enjoying where they're at now and would consider myself a fan now.

- Boom

This song is the perfect bop - from the beat to those gorgeous pre-choruses and that bridge. What.

- Deja Vu

Again, evolving into adults Dream retains a pop sheen but with a greater r&b feel.

- Hot Sauce

So addictive. I know some Dreamzens felt this was too much like a 127 song, but I think the vocal blend remains brighter and lighter, like a burst of sunshine, while the rappers are bouncier. 127 rappers are all swag and attitude to me. (Which is crazy since there is overlap of members).

- 7 Days

Sure there are cooler songs but I love the soft r&b feel of it so much.

- Rocket

Perfect pop r&b bop.

Honorable mention: Dive Into You (airy and light and lovely)

WayV:

This is the unit that is most r&b - and often the sexier side. Grown folks music only here. I would note this unit doesn't have as many power vocals as the other units have but it allows the musical style to be more "chill" to me, generally speaking. (I like a vocal show, don't get me wrong..)

- Take Off

Also pure bop perfection to me. I love this song.

- Domino

I can't describe it well - the beat slithers and shimmies, it's sexy and sleek. (This actually has a different song structure than most WayV tunes where it's Kun's softer voice leading into one of the other main vocals - usually a power burst from Xiaojun.

- After Midnight

This feels like it belongs with the Weeknd's Blinding Lights during a car sequence in an 80s movie. LOL Again, it's sleek and sexy.

- Action Figure

This one moved into my top list - it's a bop and some solid vocal flexing. That "ooo ah" from Kun gets me every time.

- Nectar

Bop. Flex. This song tho. *clap clap*

Honorable Mention: King of Hearts, All for Love, Sleepless (WayV sub-unit - I like Back to You the promoted track, but this is a superior song IMO)

I'm sorry this post is so long. If anyone has the stamina to read all this and still wants more NCT picks, I did try to narrow it down here.

:pepe-cringe:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I feel like for me it's easier to list songs I dislike from NCT instead because I like most of their songs lmao. Usually I would stream all their discography and I rarely skip songs from them. I do sometimes skip ballad songs but that's usually because I'm not in the mood to listen to ballad songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!