Glasses Wearers where you at?

• As the question above states, and it's pretty self-explanatory.

Do you wear glasses? And do you have to wear them for life?

I wear glasses, have to due to nearsightedness in one eye and farsightedness in the other eye.

Oh and I also have cross eye or lazy eye too.

Have to wear them for life and also have to wear them when driving.

My glasses also transition when in the sun :)

• ME!! i cant see far but im also cross-eyed too & my glasses amplify the cross-eyed-ness so id honestly rather walk around blurry asf than this ;(;(;(

i do wear my glasses sometimes when i remember, most of the time i dont

im lucky every thing i do is presented close in front of me, but when im out in a store or something im reminded "ah yes. i cant read or see anything" orz

my cross-eyes happen when i try to focus on something at a distance, so the only way to look straight is if i tilt my head up and look down at it, its so ;(;(;(;(;(

i used to wear my glasses all the time and idk how i put up w/ it bc i cant anymore lmao

ive been wearing glasses for 7??? years now, tho i needed them for longer than that ngl.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I'm nearsighted at -9 so I need glasses. I'm actually not sure if the measurement for lense strength is the same everywhere so sorry if -9 makes no sense :D I'm pretty used to the glasses by now since I've worn them for some 17 years. Occasionally annoying but I just tell myself it's basically a lazy accessory.

I've considered surgery but I'm worried I might lose my night vision, I'd rather see alright all the time with glasses than well only half the time.

• My cross eye happens if I look through my better eye.

It looks freaky when I look in the mirror with my better eye as the closer I get my eye stops focusing and then turns outwards it freaks me out but at the same time its fascinating.

I want to try LASIK but I'm scared.

And I can't wear contacts because of my lazy eye muscles being too weak.

• been wearing glasses for 10 years. i have contacts that i used to wear for performances but i don't really wear them anymore because i think i look cuter in glasses

• Here! I have poor eye sight in only one of my eyes(-1.75) and the other is perfect. It’s like a weak eye lol. Technically even if I don’t wear glasses I can see properly since my eyes will adjust to that of the better eye but this strains my weak eye so I have to wear glasses. Well it’s recommended to be worn whenever I’m concentrating on something like a tv/computer screen which is 90% of the time anyway so I’m constantly wearing them lol.

• I wear both glasses and contacts (even had prescription colored contacts for a few years until my astigmatism kicked in) because I can't see far distances at all. I do plan to get LASIK one day. =]

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

• ooh same, except mine are gold!

I have gold glasses too who are in the same style but they look a lot smaller so depending on how I did my makeup and hair it can look quit off on me since I have a big nose lol. I actually have only 2 pair of glasses cause it was a deal at the store to save money and really I saved over 100 bucks lol

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I have gold glasses too who are in the same style but they look a lot smaller so depending on how I did my makeup and hair it can look quit off on me since I have a big nose lol. I actually have only 2 pair of glasses cause it was a deal at the store to save money and really I saved over 100 bucks lol

yeah, my glasses look really different depending on how I do my makeup too!

I only have one pair of glasses, I'm hoping to get a second pair soon tho. I'll probably just get gold again because I think the ones I have are cute!

・゚: Akp's Biggest Han Jisung stan :・゚
    25bbdc697d19da18c246aa6036c6750d8dc0b4be.gifv
    ・゚: jeekies :・゚

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!