Introduce me to your faves in five songs or less

• I know. I know.

fewer.jpg

But I like "Or Less" in the title.

Anyway, get me to know your faves in five or fewer songs. Maybe you want their most popular songs or your personal faves or maybe you want to show their range and diversity. Whatever you choose, show me who you think they are. :)

• I will introduce Exo.

:pepe-hehe:

They are known for their amazing vocals, discography and performances

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Baekhyun is known as genius idol in the industry he is not just a great vocaist but also a good dancer and charismatic performer.

• After promoting I will indeed introduce you someone you are not familiar

:pepe-hehe:

Lay is one of the best if not the best dancers in the industry, rapper, singer, also a song writer and producer. All of his albums are mainly produced by him.

• Wait, who is this group? E-X-O? Hmmm, they sing pretty good. They should keep that up! :D

Also, wow, I can't believe you posted The Eve, but not the dance practice version. I'm gonna have to deduct points for that lol

• Lemme switch out the MV for this version

My list would fit in Stay Up somewhere too, if there was actually a video for it.

• I.... hadn't heard all of these :sweatr:

Of course, Lit is a masterpiece of a video. Of the others, my fave is Call My Name. Beautiful song!

• Lose Control is sooo good, I love songs like that and he pulled off the sexiness flawlessly

tenor.gif

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Lose Control is sooo good, I love songs like that and he pulled off the sexiness flawlessly

tenor.gif

Him dancing with the water has kinda a similar vibe to this

• Him dancing with the water has kinda a similar vibe to this

It looks so good :pepe-heart-eyes:

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

tenor.gif

Yes it's actually my fav tt of Lay

• am I the first to go non EXO...

let me randomly pick Twice

Knock Knock is my fav

External Content www.youtube.com

Scorpion is my fav japanese track

I really like one in a million

I like their current japanese TT - Perfect World

• It's time for you guys to find your TREASURE. :pepeflushed::pepe-hehe::pepe-cut:

• Their debut song: Congratulations (also their 3rd most viewed MV)

This song is a huge fan favourite. Fun fact, Day6's criteria for debut was to make a song good enough to be the title track, and after writing over 100+ songs, Congratulations finally made the cut and got approved

Their most famous song in South Korea: You Were Beautiful (also their most viewed MV)

This was kinda like their mini breakout hit? It is the most liked JYPE BG song on Melon.

Their most popular song on Spotify: Shoot Me (also their 2nd most viewed MV)

The song that got their first music show win: Time Of Our Life

Their OT5 comeback back in 2020: Zombie. This got them their very first MAMA award with Best Band Performance MAMA2020

• For ot13 Seventeen:

We got the cute concept

Pure fun

EDGE

Beautifully done ballads

Underrated gems (seriously why does nobody talk about Anyone?)

And units have even more to offer!

• Ooooooh, I loved Perfect World. That was a bop. My second fave was One in a Million. Thamks for the intro :)

• lol, dang, there's like a gang of members in this group.

I was already familiar with (and really like Mmmm). I dug I Love You a lot too, especially the rap parts. Thanks :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!