Fave Relay Dances?

• I love relay dances, especially ones that, while coordinated, still seem fairly unplanned and the members look like they're having fun. While the latest trend toward highly choreographed and polished ones are enjoyable, I prefer the older messier ones honestly. Here's one of my faves.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do you have any?

• For Monsta X the Shoot Out one is definitely my fave. So many memes came from that... Shownu phone vibrating mode, Hyungwon waka waka walking off camera, Wonho desperate because other member left before he was prepared... I love the one for Dramarama one too because Hyungwon spent the whole thing literally doing nothing. An icon.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Of course the one by aespa too! Karina looks drop dead gorgeous

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• LOL I can't with Hyungwon, but he's such a mood. I was kinda disappointed when he actually danced throughout the Fantasia relay. And yes, that ShootOut relay was gold. I can't blame Wonho. No one wants to do Jooheon's parts! Trying to match his energy is crazy.

• LOL I can't with Hyungwon, but he's such a mood. I was kinda disappointed when he actually danced throughout the Fantasia relay. And yes, that ShootOut relay was gold. I can't blame Wonho. No one wants to do Jooheon's parts! Trying to match his energy is crazy.

I just rewatched the Dramarama one and nevermind. That one is the funniest, I'm laughing so hard at the comments

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content youtu.be

When exo said fuck it I’ll do it myself cuz they don’t go on Mnet

But also they’re live singing here in all their messy glory in their encore and that’s cool too.

• I just rewatched the Dramarama one and nevermind. That one is the funniest, I'm laughing so hard at the comments

lol, There's a lot of Dramarama in this.

• This one is so cute

External Content www.youtube.com

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• No other relay dance top this

External Content m.youtube.com

HUNTER X HUNTER COMEBACK 10.07!

img.gif

• External Content youtu.be

When exo said fuck it I’ll do it myself cuz they don’t go on Mnet

But also they’re live singing here in all their messy glory in their encore and that’s cool too.

LOL, they were all so cute there! I love Chanyeol with his big eyes all playing shy before giving the audience what they wanted lol. Dude, what was with the cameraman suddenly zooming in on Suho's torso bwahaha.

• I like these classic kpop relay dances Mnet does sometimes in Relay dance again

I also like well any Gfriend relay dance but their Mago one just touches me so much

• This one is so cute

That is cute, but dude, do they ever break eyecontact? I feel like they're all staring directly into my soul...

That was really well done! ...and also.... surprisingly suggestive lol

Came here to post this.

Agreed!

this is one of my favorites too! They catch your attention and never let go.

• Purple Kiss doing Overdose is so good! Dreamcatcher is still my fave out of those tho.

I love that Mnet does these. I liked TO1 doing Call Me Baby too.

• I love relay dances, especially ones that, while coordinated, still seem fairly unplanned and the members look like they're having fun. While the latest trend toward highly choreographed and polished ones are enjoyable, I prefer the older messier ones honestly. Here's one of my faves.

Do you have any?

I agree that current ones are highly choreographed and I also enjoy the older ones that were more relaxed and fun.

Memorable ones are

Dreamcatcher doing BEG’s Abracadabra - they killed it while obviously enjoying themselves lol

Dreamcatcher You and I - love the outfits

Twice Feel Special - they were just being cute and having fun

• External Content www.youtube.com

Cuties

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!