Fave Relay Dances?

• This one:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Sunmi's relationship with her backup dancers :omgr:

• Oh yeah, the outfits in You and I are awesome. That was so good and they seemed to be having fun there too. I loved the arm motions and Inever tire of watching Dami's matching trick.

• This was a mix of serious and light hearted combined, and immediately became one of my fave relays of all time.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This on the other hand was just flat out slayage, with everyone switching and taking over each other’s parts in the choreo flawlessly. We love to see 4th gen dance kings.

• After about :39 seconds, everyone is just having fun and it’s adorable.

Messy EXO at about 1:19

I enjoy Jaemin (in the black) in this one when everyone else is trying to take it seriously.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content youtu.be

Cute and Joyful

• Just as mess of relay. Its crazy that M2 editor even put almost 2 mins of outtakes.

External Content youtube.com

• Ooooooooh, I love the Enhyphen one! That song is so good and I really love the choreo. I especially dug when they stepped out into the angled line. So simple, yet so effective.

The TXT one I couldn't concentrate on cuz I recently saw a video of that one dude's dad and I can't stop marveling at how much he looks like him. lol

• Official Post

GOT7 - Not by the Moon where Bambam rolls to the back of the line and is conspired against by Jinyoung and Youngjae.

• For Make a Wish, it was like Choreo in the front and chaos in the back. The mullet of relay dances.

I need more EXO relay mess in my life. The difference between them shy dancing alone and then turning into dancing machines as a group is so funny.

I know some NCT members and yet not one in this relay dance lol. Fun though.

• I know some NCT members and yet not one in this relay dance lol. Fun though.

Jaemin (one of the lead dancers and rappers in NCT Dream. He’s also in the Make A wish one above as the fourth dancer, the blonde behind Jaehyun who keeps melodramatically admiring his moves. LOL)

Hendery (one of the lead rappers and dancers in WayV)

Johnny (rapper and dancer in NCT 127, probably best recognized as the dark haired shirtless guy in Kick It or the guy from Chicago)

Yuta (singer and one of the lead dancers in NCT 127 - the one that bounces in with 127 squad in Kick It)

Jungwoo (one of the lead singers and dancers in NCT 127 - it’s his voice on the “world is ours” in the chorus and the bridge on Boss)

Ten (one of the main vocalists and dancers in WayV, one of NCT’s best dancers)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I've never heard of Dream Note, but they're adorbs. I did think that one girl was gonna eat it when she slipped though. lol

I just realized that I had no idea what Red Velvet looked like until just now.

• Just as mess of relay. Its crazy that M2 editor even put almost 2 mins of outtakes.

External Content youtube.com

Okay, those girls seem really weird and I am here for it. lol They're cute.

• GOT7 - Not by the Moon where Bambam rolls to the back of the line and is conspired against by Jinyoung and Youngjae.

I like Jackson's slide too lol

• External Content www.youtube.com

Yes, this is a nice one, except for the staring straight into my soul that they do lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!