Do obsessive fans know that they're crossing the limit?

• Yeah, but they still do it. Some for attention imo or to be smart or just to prove a point. They give you negative reactions just for not liking a group or song, I mean how immature. Dealing with fans is the worst part of it.

• Yep, 100% agree with what you said. Kpop companies know exactly what they’re doing when they push the bf/gf fantasy. The fans with self awareness know it’s all bs but the fans with serious low self esteem issues or other issues in their life are easily misled and will buy into the fantasy. This fantasy fuels their obsession.

• Yep, 100% agree with what you said. Kpop companies know exactly what they’re doing when they push the bf/gf fantasy. The fans with self awareness know it’s all bs but the fans with serious low self esteem issues or other issues in their life are easily misled and will buy into the fantasy. This fantasy fuels their obsession.

I can't believe I reached that point where I compared K-pop fans with Otaku people ^^

• well if one is that obsessed to the point of waiting outside someone's hotel rooms and such then they probably don't realise the limit or choose to not care...

• I can't believe I reached that point where I compared K-pop fans with Otaku people ^^

And a lot of anime fans hate on kpop fans for excessiveness and obsession over people, when a good number of otakus are obesessed with drawn people. Lmao

• Like, do they usually?

I would assume that when someone is obsessed to the point that it reaches an unhealthy level, they would have some self-awareness about how much they're wasting their life and time over people that would never know who they are.

Honestly, I can't be sure, humanity is full of surprises, but still...

You would first have to assume that they have any knowledge of shame.

I highly doubt it. Stalking and obsessive behaviours come from a lack of confidence in themselves and a lack of intelligence and awareness of self.

I have been faced with such behaviour before and unless you forcefully shake them out of their little dream world it won't matter. And no, not by physical force, but with words that they are able to understand.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!