So the jealousy has always been there....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dumb mfs.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• SM groups always seem to have hate followings before they're even born, people said SJ was way too many members, SNSD black ocean, RV's debut was called "not up to sm standard", aespa had their ratings on melon attacked....

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• SM groups always seem to have hate followings before they're even born, people said SJ was way too many members, SNSD black ocean, RV's debut was called "not up to sm standard", aespa had their ratings on melon attacked....

All the groups became successful though. I don't get it...

And aespa had a lot of rumors behind them pre-debut.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• All SM fandoms hated exo, it was pathetic sight ngl :pepe-hehe:

While fans of SM groups had less of that company family feeling than YG/JYP group stans had back then, there were far more YG stans, JYP stans and other-group stans that hated anything coming from SM with their whole hearts, and that especially included a new SM group that had the potential of surpassing their own biases.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• While fans of SM groups had less of that company family feeling than YG/JYP group stans had back then, there were far more YG stans, JYP stans and other-group stans that hated anything coming from SM with their whole hearts, and that especially included a new SM group that had the potential of surpassing their own biases.

True that, especially YG stan. They moved like cult omg :pepe-hehe:

They basically worshipped everything from YG, "papa YG" included :pepe-cross:

• lmao let me go and hide because I wasn't happy with exo's debut too cause shawols had me brainwashed that time...

Lmao reminds me of these days when so many new fans get brainwashed so easily by fellow fandoms making everyone villains XD

1. Damn, Brainwashing has been going on for such a long time. I thought it is a recent phenomena.

2. True. Glad you saw the light...

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• True that, especially YG stan. They moved like cult omg :pepe-hehe:

They basically worshipped everything from YG, "papa YG" included :pepe-cross:

Yep. YG stans and JYP stans were far more into loving and worshiping their bias' company and CEO than fans of SM groups back then, and then they still dared to call fans of SM groups the biggest company stans, right after they praised 'Papa YG' or talked about 'YG family' or 'JYP family'. The lack of self awareness of them was just... :nob:

Sm stans are the worse enemy of sm groups

True

The more interesting question is: if fans of SM groups en masse hate the company, hate its CEO, hate/dislike other SM groups to the point of organizing and supporting black oceans... can you really still call them 'SM stans'?

If despite all that hate towards company, CEO and fellow groups, being fan of an SM group still makes them 'SM (company) stans', what does that make fans of JYP and YG groups who actually really liked their bias' company, its CEO and liked the sibling groups of their bias groups enough to talk about 'JYP family' and 'YG family'?

JYP/YG fanatics? JYP/YG acolytes, believers or worshipers? :whatb:

The logic is just completely screwed about this :wellr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Sm stans are not the ones staning all groups from sm, it's the ones stanning sm stocks, sm new trainees, sm activities, sm not even debuted groups and and the ones accepting sm decisions concerning all groups against an individual group. :wellr:

• It’s tiring to watch a group get hated for no reason even before they show up. EXO still get unjustified hate to this day. I still don’t get how CY scandal is believed and dragged on by everyone when it’s one of the most ridiculous stories with no receipts. I can think the same scenario happening to any established idol and everyone would treat it as a joke that shouldn’t even be addressed. They’re so eager to hate exo members that they will believe myths if it’s necessary. 90% of the blame lies on SM incompetence for not giving a clear statement regrading the situation but they didn’t confirm shit like these people want to believe. They refrained from giving a comment probably because how ridiculous the story is. They later conducted investigations and sued the accuser (who was anonymous and disappeared from earth but y’all decided to believe that “victim”). Yet these people still ignore this part and pretend the story is real because hating EXO is so easy. I don’t know what’s worse the anti cafes or the antis now. Antis back then were the scum of earth but at least they were clear about being antis, people now hating on CY pretend to be self righteous which is sickening because they would defend their fav’s ass if they encountered the same silly situation.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

•                                                

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!