Everglow is trending on Twitter #protecteverglow

• But i've read that this Vlive was suddenly deleted, the first time YH deleted an EG Vlive. YH shoulda just come clean and told the truth (staff member was upset with Aisha) and apologized for the staffer losing his temper.

I think folks need to realize that staff yelling at idols is a literal every day occurrence. Honestly, there is so much pressure and stress that comes with a comeback and now preparing for an online concert, i'm not surprised that this stuff happens behind the scenes. I've read rumors of far worse, rumors that made me sick to my stomach, and i'm talking general Kpop industry not just YH.

My bigger concern beyond Aisha and a staff member arguing is what is happening to Everglow in general. I just cant shake this feeling that they're at a crossroads and if YH isnt happy with their results, i dont even wanna think about what happens next. :crys:

What results? They sold out of their FIRST press last melody album and didn't have albums for 1 week. That's an indication they under estimated sales. Which is oftentimes a good thing.

Like I said... All these speculations, twisting words, and rumors actually hurt the artists... In a time like this, people need to stay calm, request, and wait for an explanation.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• You are straight up stereotyping... Not sure what you don't comprehend.

I work in the automotive industry and I can tell you for sure Chinese companies are as lenient as American companies. The strictest companies are actually Japanese and Korean companies.

Also, there could be many reason why they deleted the Vlive... Like I said, don't jump to conclusions, we don't know what's going on yet.

I don't think than china is same standard of freedom than america.......

Im kpop fan from french, i know china has banned many popular western stars for thie bad image like Justin Bieber katty perrie.

Even john sina did apologize toward china cause he said Taiwan is country in interview in Taiwan...lol

• I don't think than china is same standard of freedom than america.......

Im kpop fan from french, i know china has banned many popular western stars for thie bad image like Justin Bieber katty perrie.

Even john sina did apologize toward china cause he said Taiwan is country in interview in Taiwan...lol

Okay...

I've studied, researched, and followed Yuehua Korea with others for years. Yuehua Korea is very independent from their main branch. In fact, Yuehua KR probably communicates more with CJ ENM than it does with Yuehua main branch...

Also your comparison is just so out of context, makes no logical sense...

• that's good news. yuehua mainland china is wack

We can talk about this another time... C-Forevers gave me some insight on this topic and it's quite intriguing. Also, Yuehua China can sell anything, no matter how shitty the production is. Yuehua Korea has great production but a terrible marketing team... Complete opposites.

• Looks like it could be something that's blown out of proportions. Regarding the yelling and stuff, ppl need to understand it's a high stakes/pressure industry, and unfortunately things like verbal abuse happens in every entertainment company. Every idol is subject to that, I am almost certain of it.

For ppl who are using the excuse that it's a Chinese company and that's why it's bad working conditions, unfortunately verbal abuse in the workplace is pretty common in Korea. My mother worked in Korea for a couple of years in healthcare and she hated it. Yelling/bullying was pretty common. Full out fist fights happen in their government meetings even. Here's a recent bullying case at Naver: https://koreajoongangdaily.joi…ng/20210627184600374.html

If anything, what I'm more worried about is their leadership change. I'm worried if there is a rift between the girls.

• I have zero interest in anything from yuehua. I refuse to support the ccp.

Sure, but that would mean you would have to avoid almost the entire K entertainment industry there's tons of Chinese ownership and investments there. Hybe's 2nd largest owner is Chinese, YG's 2nd an 3rd largest owners are Chinese... many of the kdramas/movies are funded by Chinese money as well.

• I hope girls are well

also did anyone consider that it could be tv?

I mean one of members could open door or something and there could be loud noise from tv or some movie

in the past they've said they are watching some dramas etc.

that part about ice cream also sounded like a commercial

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sure, but that would mean you would have to avoid almost the entire K entertainment industry there's tons of Chinese ownership and investments there. Hybe's 2nd largest owner is Chinese, YG's 2nd an 3rd largest owners are Chinese... many of the kdramas/movies are funded by Chinese money as well.

Investment doesn't make it Chinese, those companies are all still run by Koreans. It doesn't matter who else has invested in Yuehua, it's still a Chinese company.

• Yuehua KR is completely run by Koreans though, but I guess there's no point discussing this with you as you created this account for the sole purpose of bashing the Chinese.

Again, it's still a Chinese company. All the problems and drama caused by Chinese idols and CCP, it will be way worse with a CCP influenced company eventually.

• Just a false alarm guys... We got an explanation... There was a very big bug in the room. I'm currently working with C-Forevers to fund Yuehua pest control. If anyone is interested in donating, please feel free to DM me. I don't Yell!

pasted-from-clipboard.png

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just a false alarm guys... We got an explanation... There was a very big bug in the room. I'm currently working with C-Forevers to fund Yuehua pest control. If anyone is interested in donating, please feel free to DM me. I don't Yell!

pasted-from-clipboard.png

External Content twitter.com

Excuse is weird...

• Excuse is weird...

I just watched the video. She actually said there were a lot of cockroaches... For some reason the translator said big bugs...

You probably didn't watch the live stream... The yelling happened early-on in the second stream. Yiren laughed off the yell and continued to stream for another 30-40 mins.

If there was anything bad happening, she wouldn't be in her calm mood singing for 30mins.

Yuehua managers are quite nice if you watch fan cams and behind the scenes. In fact, many staff members of Yuehua are from companies such as SM and JYP, so they have experience in their respective fields.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!