Ex. iKON-member B.I is trending on Twitter with "HANBIN"

• https://twitter.com/search?q=H…end_click&vertical=trends

B.I is using his old Twitter account again !!!!

https://twitter.com/shxx131bi131

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I hope fans aren’t doing it in spite of Bighit trainee Hanbin,

They’ve given that vietnamese trainee so much trouble for using the stage name hanbin.

They really expected him to go by “Ngô Ngọc Hưng” in the middle of Korea.

Reminds me of iKON's DK and someone said on AKP once "He shoud feel ashamed for naming himself DK and apologize to DK of SEVENTEEN" o.o

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I hope fans aren’t doing it in spite of Bighit trainee Hanbin,

They’ve given that vietnamese trainee so much trouble for using the stage name hanbin.

They really expected him to go by “Ngô Ngọc Hưng” in the middle of Korea.

so fans using Kim Hanbin's his REAL NAME to spite a trainee? when they've been waiting for him to resurface for almost 2 years? lmao we have much more important things to think about.

why even brought it up again?

• No but they started trending Hanbin many times in spite of the trainee....

no. Kim Hanbin's fans have been trending different hanbin hashtags EVERY SINGLE DAY for more than 500 days after he quit, which is on june 2019, way before that trainee started using the name.

rich of you to think he's that important for us binics lmao

• no. Kim Hanbin's fans have been trending different hanbin hashtags EVERY SINGLE DAY for more than 500 days after he quit, which is on june 2019, way before that trainee started using the name.

rich of you to think he's that important for us binics lmao

Well damn...late answer but they did do that actually....

You must be unaware, I have no reason to create lies because I like iKon’s music, not that I’d do it anyway. Clearly you are unaware....I never stated they were doing it inspite of the trainee but that I hope it wasn’t the reason....

I wrote the comment without reading the post, so sorry. But you still ought to chill because B.I’s fans have done what I mentioned not only during Iland but when the trainee opened a twitter under belift.

• Well damn...late answer but they did do that actually....

You must be unaware, I have no reason to create lies because I like iKon’s music, not that I’d do it anyway. Clearly you are unaware....I never stated they were doing it inspite of the trainee but that I hope it wasn’t the reason....

I wrote the comment without reading the post, so sorry. But you still ought to chill because B.I’s fans have done what I mentioned not only during Iland but when the trainee opened a twitter under belift.

i did not say no binics take offence on a trainee using his name, which i'm completely aware of.

but to say that binics trending the hashtag JUST BECAUSE there's a trainee using his name, when they've been trending hashtags using hanbin/BI LONG BEFORE iLand even existed is false.

Kim Hanbin started his hiatus on June 2019, and since then for 500 days straight, his fans have been uniformedly using different Hanbin/BI hashtags EVERY SINGLE DAY. you do the math who came first.

and if you pay any attention at all to that trainee and his fans, they've repeatedly assuming the hashtags are theirs, thinking the trending hashtags was about him, even using Kim Hanbin, which obviously not his name since he's not korean, as theirs.

maybe if they're not so obnoxious i won't be this annoyed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!