I am shocked ! on twitter with 31K tweets hashtag is trending : "we love and miss you sheungri"

• what the hell is going on with kpop fans, who declare love to a woman rapist and blackmailer, drug dealer and a criminal.

this man is charged for more than 10 crimes.

YG stans and vip´s are really sick!

it is so shameful that women Still openly support this type.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com

• People act like he did some terrible things only bc of rumors. It is annoying. During investigation it was proven that he did some tax things and gambled overseas. Neither is terrible thing as haters want to show.

Other terrible things were proven as untruth.

Now, ask yourself again that question.

Ofc, you can hate as much as you want. But why are people acting the way they are shouldnt be question at all after you know this.

I am completely neutral. And you annoy even me with claims that are only your own claims made by haters.

• External Content www.youtube.com

why is it always only blonks who want to play cool?

hypocrite.

• People act like he did some terrible things only bc of rumors. It is annoying. During investigation it was proven that he did some tax things and gambled overseas. Neither is terrible thing as haters want to show.

Other terrible things were proven as untruth.

Now, ask yourself again that question.

Ofc, you can hate as much as you want. But why are people acting the way they are shouldnt be question at all after you know this.

I am completely neutral. And you annoy even me with claims that are only your own claims made by haters.

be quiet, just stay quiet. neither you nor i can judge and classify the pain of the victims.

it's embarrassing enough that you dare to make these statements.

• be quiet, just stay quiet. neither you nor i can judge and classify the pain of the victims.

it's embarrassing enough that you dare to make these statements.

Lol!????

What victim!?? He was helping the girl in the club. He wasnt in the group chat. Both proven by police during the investigation.

Ofc, now we can play the game "I know the truth" and "they are all corrupted". But it proves nth, just your hate and your desire for it to be truth.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!