Which fandom babies their idols the most?

• I think based on the environment they have grown some people feel like babies even though they are over 20 or some feel like mature & serious even though they are minor. Actually I don't stan any group that most members are younger than me. It feels uncomfortable. But for TREASURE they feel most familiar to me. Since I am only child and grown alone I have always wanted to have baby sister or brother. TREASURE just feels like my baby brothers. So I can't help but babying them with a heart of big sister.

I swear if that isn't 99.999% of the fandom.

• I think based on the environment they have grown some people feel like babies even though they are over 20 or some feel like mature & serious even though they are minor. Actually I don't stan any group that most members are younger than me. It feels uncomfortable. But for TREASURE they feel most familiar to me. Since I am only child and grown alone I have always wanted to have baby sister or brother. TREASURE just feels like my baby brothers. So I can't help but babying them with a heart of big sister.

*Clap clap clap*

my friend that is probably the most sensible thing that you've said to since our "wall conversation"

You shared something about yourself, Ie you've opened up to me without me asking, you've answered my question and you didn't ask for akorns :wink: lol

I've 'known' you for what like a week and honestly this answer makes me really happy.

(Oh god I'm going into like big brother/father mode lol)

• Soooo can I ask for some acorns? :eyes:

Please don't reject me

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Now donate me akorns then :pepe_knife:

• It's perfectly fine to call adults cute/adorable and say they have squishy cheeks.

My grown friend still has them and also she's short and sort of waddles when she runs, it's honestly quite cute. She tried aegyo once in a game and it was actually decent.

Idols even say these things about themselves and each other, so we can't just blame the fans.

Most are aware that they are still actually an adult and take note of the other sides of their personality. I would hope.

It does get a bit much sometimes. I cringe when they put that 'you're my honey bunch sugar plum' song behind edits.

Fans will put these "cute" characteristics into introduction videos for idols which I think it has the opposite effect for potential fans.

They take natural cuteness and turn it into some defining trait.

Recognising cute and silly behaviour is one thing but thinking the idol shouldn't do certain things because it doesn't fit the frankly unrealistic image they have for them and getting upset about it is another.

That should not be happening.

• Yep acknowledging an idol is cute isn’t bad I’m talking about the behaviour in the later part of the post, when fans push it to the extreme.

• I'm not sure which fandom babies their idols the most, but I saw an Army saying on the forum that the fandom needs to learn when to let certain comments go because the boys are fully capable of protecting themselves and won't get distraught over a few hateful comments. That leads me to believe their fandom is one with a lot of fans doing so.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!