BTS JP songs are so damn good.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly love these type of songs wish they comeback with songs like these more.

• I agree! And that’s why I’m buying BTS The Best.. even if I already heard them so many times... Just wanna show my appreciation for their hard work and craft.

Besides the ones you shared, I love these too

Don’t leave me

External Content youtu.be

Let Go

For You

• Queen :borahae:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I love their Japanese songs as well.

I think the only miss for me was Stay Gold, which is like nails on a chalk board for me. The rest though? Amazing.

• I’ve got to say, I haven’t loved their newest Japanese releases as much, BUT… seeing Film Out live at Sowoozoo has really changed my mind on it - it was so powerfully emotive and gorgeous.

Film Out Jin and Jimin’s vocals are otherworldly. Wish the rap line has a little more time to shine. You changed your picture. Very lovely.

• Obsessed with this atm

• Obsessed with this atm

Thank you for reminding me of this performance. Just perfection.

• Film Out Jin and Jimin’s vocals are otherworldly. Wish the rap line has a little more time to shine. You changed your picture. Very lovely.

Yeah I wish they did, too, but they sound *lovely*, so it works…. But yeah, I do feel like I’m been missing them really flexing.

Thanks! Having to get back into doing makeovers at work again from next week so me and my colleagues were practising on each other. Turns out my colleagues are a lot better at doing my face than I am! ^^

• Yeah I wish they did, too, but they sound *lovely*, so it works…. But yeah, I do feel like I’m been missing them really flexing.

Thanks! Having to get back into doing makeovers at work again from next week so me and my colleagues were practising on each other. Turns out my colleagues are a lot better at doing my face than I am! ^^

I never photograph well. In every picture taken of me I for some reason come out as Gollum from Lord of the Rings

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!