How many concert tickets , these groups will sell with their next tours?

• BTS in the States with full attendance Stadium tours? Please, they'll all sell out. They'll have to add more stadiums in more cities just to meet our demand.

And that's not including the rest of the world. Everyone will be clamoring for those tickets. I can't wait to see it.

• I can see seventeen pulling 1 million as well.

And at least 400k to 500k in Japan alone, as they are so popular there.

For EXO 500k to 700k. Im sayong this due to the fact that there previous 2 to 3 tours havent been big, and have averaged 300k to 600k. Exorduum had 700k+ attendees, and their attendence gradually decreased after that, due to not playing in bigger venues.

However if SM organises their tours to Exo's full potential e.g. Stadiums and include China, I can see them going beyond 1 million.

• BTS in the States with full attendance Stadium tours? Please, they'll all sell out. They'll have to add more stadiums in more cities just to meet our demand.

And that's not including the rest of the world. Everyone will be clamoring for those tickets. I can't wait to see it.

I think the most accurate answer for BTS is: "as many tickets as they want to sell."

I agree with these two. It's in BTS' hands. How many shows they want to do and how many countries they want to visit.

Speak Yourself extention world tour where they added 20 stadium dates sold 1m tickets (as many as Love Yourself tour) and earning more than 115m USD (they earned 85m USD in 44 shows of LY tour just because they underestimated their selling power lol).

MOTS tour (which is postponed because of Covid 19) has 38 dates with stadium capacity of 2.3m. If they would have sold even 2m tickets they would have earned probably atleast 250m USD. Stadium tour in 5 European countries, America SK, Japan.

This was in 2020 before covid happened. Imagine their tour numbers in 2021.

Most k-pop fans and western fans still don't know BTS' selling power. It is really unimaginable. We are all witnessing a once in a lifetime phenomeon in BTS, a Korean boy group dominating World music scene. Appreciate while you can.

• Wow 2.3 million tickets for 38 dates? Damn what records they could've set

250 million usd in ticket sales. Another 50 to 100 million dollars in merchandise alone

• Both Soldier Field Chicago MOTS sold out in under 30 minutes I believe was reported by one radio station. I think obstructed view were the only seats still available and who wants to sit behind giant cement pillar. Resale seats on Stub Hub were going for as high as $4000 for main floor.

• i hope covid moves it’s ass so touring can start 😭 it’s not like i can attend because my city and country are pretty much nonexistent in the world view but concert videos make me so happy; it’s a special moment between artists and thousands of their fans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!