⟭⟬ BTS (방탄소년단) Achievements Thread ⟭⟬ Did You See My Bag?! ⟭⟬

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• amazing right

I pity the ARMYs in Japan who will have the fight of their lives getting tickets to any future BTS concerts there

... the MOTS tour had 6 dates in Osaka only, which is the same number of dates for the whole of EU...

and yes i'm still pressed about it :|

Ibby i'm here for moral support ^^

• ... the MOTS tour had 6 dates in Osaka only, which is the same number of dates for the whole of EU...

and yes i'm still pressed about it :|

Ibby i'm here for moral support ^^

They should give atleast 1 date each for every European country (I mean the ones with enough population lol). I think they have enough presence there. I was kind of surprised when they didn't give any date for Ireland. Ireland is very well known for touring.

• They should give atleast 1 date each for every European country (I mean the ones with enough population lol). I think they have enough presence there. I was kind of surprised when they didn't give any date for Ireland. Ireland is very well known for touring.

i never understood how big hit can give the same amount of dates for a continent than a country...

• Drake has 9 songs in the top 10 and 15 songs in the top 20, so considering that, Butter still being in the 20 is another great achievement. Well done US-ARMYs!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• omg... how many dates is BTS going to need for Japan...... they already had like 12 booked for MOTS Tour...... and that was before they blew up even more there with Dynamite

If they add enough dates (and hold the concerts in the biggest venues like the new olympic stadium and nissan stadium) BTS then could easily reach a million attendance just in Japan alone

• They should give atleast 1 date each for every European country (I mean the ones with enough population lol). I think they have enough presence there. I was kind of surprised when they didn't give any date for Ireland. Ireland is very well known for touring.

Ireland, France (the MOTS tour hadn't any dates planned there even though they did have a concert there with the Love Yourself tour, which is a bit strange), Italy, Portugal, the Scandinavian countries, Russia...I can keep on going. But let's also not forget about the one continent that didn't have any dates while we all know that there's a lot interest in BTS there: South America

• Ireland, France (the MOTS tour hadn't any dates planned there even though they did have a concert there with the Love Yourself tour, which is a bit strange), Italy, Portugal, the Scandinavian countries, Russia...I can keep on going. But let's also not forget about the one continent that didn't have any dates while we all know that there's a lot interest in BTS there: South America.

See I think they definitely would have extended that tour like they did with LY tour. Because their last planned show was in Japan and I don't think they would have ended their tour there. I really don't. I mean you know how much buzz was there when BTS ended their LY tour in Seoul with that record breaking concert. They would have loved to repeat that. I mean why not?

Anyways, looking at the schedule, you can see that they planned to tour those countries first where they can tour again in some months time i.e. US, Japan, England.

They gave the US 13 shows alongside Canada. In the recurring tour to the US, they probably would have given 6 shows with Mexico and atleast 4-5 to South America.

Same for Europe. They definitely would have come back to Europe for 6-8 shows with another 2-3 shows for England.

Other than Japan and Korea, they also didn't give any dates to any of the Asian countries.

So I think extension was definitely on plan after probably releasing another album. Coz you know what, in MOTS tour schedule, you can see that BTS are touring nonstop for 6 months but they do have 2 breaks. One for 20 days during FESTA and another one for the whole month of August.

This is very interesting. Coz you know what happened in August last year. 'Dynamite' happened. This makes me think if 'Dynamite' was pre planned or not? Or were they thinking of releasing an album during that time? There has to be something planned. Otherwise why would you take a break for a whole month just for another 2 shows in Osaka???? There are lots of questions. Like the planned schedule for August 2020 has happened or still pending?

We don't know. We can just think and speculate this stuff.

I just hope they plan their next tour very well coz that tour is gonna be something else. I can sense that.

• They could easily tour for over a year if they took a break and then did an extension.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• always in top 10 never in top 1.

External Content twitter.com

• That all makes sense yes. Tho maybe the break in August was just to give the members a little break?

Anyways, really hope that in 2022 everything gets better and that touring around the world can be a thing again :shyr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!