tf goes on in The Boyz dorm

• But on the other hand Changmin can be so cute :pepe-sad:

Right now from the Vlive:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there are only 2 dorms

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is distribution of rooms but we are still not 100% clear of who is where.. changmin, chanhee, sunwoo , kevin are in the same one (the new one) from what I know.. I think younghoon and eric are in that one too not so sure

• But on the other hand Changmin can be so cute :pepe-sad:

Right now from the Vlive:

I dont have the new kit so I cant watch the thebzone vlives :pepe-sad:

i just follow updates on twitter

• there are only 2 dorms

this is distribution of rooms but we are still not 100% clear of who is where.. changmin, chanhee, sunwoo , kevin are in the same one (the new one) from what I know.. I think younghoon and eric are in that one too not so sure

I thought it was like that:

New dorm:

- hyunjae and juyeon - solo room

- sangyeon and haknyeon - roomates

Old dorm:

- Jacob - solo room

- Kevin and Sunwoo - roomates (staying in the same room as before, but Changmin moved out)

- Eric and Younghoon - roomates

- New and Chanhee - roomates

?

Since they said 3 members have their own seperate rooms I think

I dont have the new kit so I cant watch the thebzone vlives :pepe-sad:

i just follow updates on twitter

I also don't, I don't have the notifs on for Vlive either, so I usually see it from the Twitter when they are doing it, so at first I don't even know if it's on thebzone or regular.

I just woke up and saw thise tweets of them being cute hehe

• from what I gather, no one is 100% sure of the distribution yet..

I think the one you mentioned is the closest to what everyone is thinking..

• from what I gather, no one is 100% sure of the distribution yet..

I think the one you mentioned is the closest to what everyone is thinking..

Possible, I assumed from what they've said.

And I think I saw something about who moved into whose room in the old dorm, but I forgot exactly where it was from.

• External Content twitter.com

Hahahahhaha pleaseee :cryingr:

So cute how they can't help but to talk about Sunwoo all the time. 🥺

• Also everyone, 3rd part of Game of Princes soon to be out!!

• ALSO OMGGGG THE WAY THEY ALL HYPE UP NEW SONG AND COMEBACK :froghype: :froghype: :froghype:

• Also everyone, 3rd part of Game of Princes soon to be out!!

I am so excited already

btw sunwoo though:

• Hahahhah loool

It seems like half of their Vlive they are mentioning Sunwoo ahhaha

• Also

:pepe-sad:

• I don't know about that hah..

But I do remember you accusing The Boyz of bullying Haknyeon on his birthday....

Don't want to call you out like that, but I still can't believe you did that...

I still believe some of the things I said, but realized it's better not to bring it up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!