Is it time for JYP to start Twice solo activities ?

• Twice seems to start losing the support of the GP base on their latest, AF have been stable at #26 on melon 24h for few hours now even with the performance who started

i personally think now is the good time to send Twice do solo activities, they need to reconnect with the public

and solo activities are the best way, just like Hwasa or Jennie gave a big boost of popularity among the GP once they started to appear in solo in Variety show and the GP start to know more about them as a person

JYP is restraining the Variety show skills of Dahyun when she could be really popular among the GP for her funny side

Nayeon too could to well in variety

Jihyo can start to work on solo ost or collaboration

i honestly don't understand why JYP is restraining them to group activities after so many years, they are already in their 6th years and no group activities

it's definitely the right moment with 4th gen group gaining in popularity to send them in solo before 4th gen GG completely overtake the public because more JYP is waiting to give them a solo activity more it'll be hard for the girls to have successfull solo career

because now they can still benefit from the Name twice to hype their solo activities, it'll be less beneficial for them if he wait more and more

because if it start to make them start solo activities in their 8-9th years of activity

when they'll try to debut in acting casting director will tell them " why should i take you who was in the industry for 9 years but didn't have any acting experience in comparison of an idol who's active for 4 years, who have more acting experience than you and already show what she can do and is hottest in popularity this days "

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Is nice of you to say they are losing GP interest? Just say Twice is flopping/tanking on k charts. The issue is with JYP and his songs. He needs to leave ITZY and Twice alone and how good producer even foreign producer write songs for Twice.

All his songs did worse than any other title track procuded by Galaticka, BEP and others.

• Is nice of you to say they are losing GP interest? Just say Twice is flopping/tanking on k charts. The issue is with JYP and his songs. He needs to leave ITZY and Twice alone and how good producer even foreign producer write songs for Twice.

All his songs did worse than any other title track procuded by Galaticka, BEP and others.

they aren't flopping they are #1 on genie and Bugs for more than 24h already against BTS so i wouldn't call this flopping when you can compete for the #1 against the biggest Kpop group

also they are #26 on Melon, it's good it's not like they didn't chart or were #80, they can still improve their charting the next days

some of you should stop that a song is flopping because it didn't reach top 5 everywhere in 1 hour '-'

• they aren't flopping they are #1 on genie and Bugs for more than 24h already against BTS so i wouldn't call this flopping when you can compete for the #1 against the biggest Kpop group

also they are #26 on Melon, it's good it's not like they didn't chart or were #80, they can still improve their charting the next days

some of you should stop that a song is flopping because it didn't reach top 5 everywhere in 1 hour '-'

correct me if im wrong (i probably am) didn't they say they that they wanted to stay a group?

• *sighs why do you always find a way to shade groups? like literally give it a few days they might start rising again

it wasn't a shade and i wasn't talking about AF only

but base on their 2020 comeback too

and how is it a shade if it was factual that their song on the chart weren't doing in 2020 as well than songs like fancy etc....

it's not a shade if even Once admit that their latest song aren't doing as well than their previous title track '-'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!