JYP’s statement regarding the issue of TWICE copying BLACKPINK’s hanbok

• JYP’s statement regarding the issue of TWICE copying BLACKPINK’s hanbok JYPs-statement-regarding-the-issue-of-TWICE-copying-BLACKPINKs-hanbok.png

“Hello. this is JYP Entertainment. Regarding the outfit seen in Dahyun and Chaeyoung’s Melody Project video, this hanbok piece was purchased through a hanbok distributor; nonetheless, we were not able to properly recognize its similarity to others’ work. We would like to sincerely apologize for this mistake. We offered a thorough explanation as well as our sincere apologies to the designer involved. We will take greater care to ensure that this does not happen again.” cr

original post: theqoo

1. I’m not even interested in BLACKPINK’s music video, but I know that BLACKPINK’s hanbok is so popular.. Why didn’t JYP know this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I feel bad for TWICE, why did they do this?

3. I never thought that JYP didn’t know it ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like it’s just their lie to protect themselvesㅋㅋㅋ They are pathetic

4. Even though I don’t really care about BLACKPINK, but I know BLACKPINK’s hanbok.. They are in the same industry, but they don’t knowㅋ

ㅋ This is ridiculous

5. The reason is ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I don’t think other people know it, but TWICE’s stylist certainly knows it

7. JYP is ugly… Even the hanbok quality is bad..

8. BLACKPINK’s hanbok is so popular, how did they not know it?

9. At that time, BLACKPINK’s hanbok was so hot that muggles knew it, but JYP didn’t know it

10. Well, JYP is stupid

• this is really embarrassing for jyp - even ignoring how unlikely that their stylist wouldn't have known, the quality didn't even look good in the video.

• JYPE is a cheap company and Twice is treated the worst out of any top group. This has been known for a long time but people mistake comebacks for quality treatment. Twice is one of the most hated on groups in kpop and its often due to JYPE incompetence

• I hope this gets sorted out privately without the fandom's interference.

I hope the hate bandwagon against twice remembers it's the stylists fault, not twice. Twice had nothing to do with this and the twicepink girls are friends ffs. Neither would wanna see the other get dragged.

Desbundar

• honestly this apology sounds straight up stupid. even if you're not a bp stan, everyone knows that bp started the modern hanbok trend. i feel bad for the designer. i bet she feels so wronged rn.

• More like she's probably flattered that there are people imitating her.

it seemed like she was pretty irritated when she posted it on her story ngl. i mean i would be if i wasn't given credits for something that looks freakishly similar to my work.

• This was a whole set up. She knew Twice longer than Bp and even styled them before. This Clown is a Clout Chaser and throwing his biggest group under bus just for some fame. My girls will fix him real good once they leave that company. I hope they sue because they made Over Billion USD off these girls but they’re still getting mistreated and mismanaged. God don’t like Ugly and he’s seeing everything this evil man doing to these sweet young ladies. He’ll cry later when Jwhypeewee entertainment Goes bankrupt, they lose stocks and fame. Itzy,Skz,niziu and the other new ones won’t be available to save them from the impact. This will affect Jype,Jyp and the hoobaes badly. Be ready on October 2022.

9A9B4662-5985-4651-9969-72933B24DB59.jpg52CF7228-BCEA-498B-B640-DCA7A060C9A7.jpgD6941ECC-1BDC-40DE-A102-D758172A7E7E.jpg7DE75F14-C158-45B1-8E72-0115279508DB.jpg

• I called it it’s a set up

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!