NCT as whole sold 4M+ albums this year + other achievements (gaon)

• counting all the units sales, the total number already surpassed 4 million copies sold the first months of this year.

And 127 didn't release anything yet + dream repack and wayv planned cb are coming soon too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- special mention to nct 127 for selling 413k with pure restocks !

- Nct Dream Hot Sauce debuted on the monthly chart with 1,995,000 copies sold. One of the highest debuts ever

The album also got them an allkill in physical charts

- Nct 127 Neo zone is less than 10k copies away from reaching 1 million sales! This number doesn't include the repack. First million certification coming for 127

- WayV recorded their best selling album to date. This number is one of the best for 4th gen bgs

-NCT Empathy got a 2x platinum certification after 3 years of release and Resonance pt 2 KIT also got a platinum cert! Imagine a KIHNO selling that much!

• The sales are seriously amazing..

how many copies did they sell in 2021 excluding dream and wayv's comebacks of 2021?

nct - 707k

wayv old albums - 90k

nct 127 - 413k

nct dream old albums - 450k

so a total around 1,660,000 copies with restocks and old albums

and this without counting loveholic, nct 127's japanese album which sold around 190k?

Damn NCT full group outselling most of BG in 2021 with no official release by selling 700K :woow:

Hopefully WayV can start selling 700K with their next cb

with lucas and winwin promoting in China + wayv as whole going soon for a tour, I hope and expect the new album to sell around 500k

• Official Post

It's really amazing to see the impact of 2020 on NCT as a whole. I've said it a dozen times but they were the right group at the right time. So many people found them in lockdown.

• It's really amazing to see the impact of 2020 on NCT as a whole. I've said it a dozen times but they were the right group at the right time. So many people found them in lockdown.

I'm one of them! Before 2020, I only heard Cherry Bomb and Boss once but didn't stan. After the lockdown started, I got into kpop again and NCT 127 was promoting Kick it. That's all I needed to become a fan again.

I also think X1 disbanding and older groups like got7 or exo going into hiatus/getting less promotions helped to increase the nct fandom. Many fans were left with inactive biases so they jumped to the next big thing.

So right timing and right group for sure. Ofc other groups, especially 4th gen, also benefited from all the events listed, but none like nct.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!