I CANT STOP ME IS DEF ONE OF THE BIGGEST KPOP SONGS OF 2020

• Internationally, it ties Lovesick Girl in many aspects and is only behind Ice cream, Dynamite, HYLT, ON and time will tell wether lgo does better

On yt, its longevity is insane and it ties lsg and is bigger than ON

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It also broke every twice record on yt except 24hr views but thats irrelevant

On the WWDS, it peaked at n.1 and is still charting in top 20 after 12 weeks

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It beats out lsg in longevity which charted for 7 weeks

On billboard global 200 and excl us chart, here are the recent charts

As of spotify, after beating every record twice had (every single of them) it charted pretty well on the global spotify chart

the most days for a gg after bp (i dont have bp's exact numbers)

to demonstrate how this era was bigger than m&m, EWO reached 140m streams b4 M&M

as of japan, its doing really good and actually beating fs longevity wise (which is still charting after 68 weeks)

Im so proud of them and hope the next cb will be as big

• perrotusa

Changed the title of the thread from “I CANT STOP ME IS DEF ONE OF THE BIGGEST KPOP SONGS THIS YEAR” to “I CANT STOP ME IS DEF ONE OF THE BIGGEST KPOP SONGS OF 2020”.
  • It did well but not better than lsg even if you pick random achievements like a couple days getting over 1m on youtube. LSG still had a way bigger start on yt and without ads, charted on the hot 100, etc. And it's not even a contest on spotify (where again I can't stop me still did well) and korea

• Love how you pick apart which achievements and numbers are important and which are “irrelevant” to shade LGO, LSG and ON ^^

like the first tweet is hillarious, I have never see a chart account post such a specific achievemnt to reach a point

• I'm not disputing your claim, it is one of the bigger idol group songs of the year but just on your comparisons, it's easy to choose stats to make those comparisons.

I could do the same to make Bet You Wanna and Pretty Savage seem like bigger hits than I Can't Stop Me and people would believe me.

Also, Life Goes On, was 100% a bigger song.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• lol even bp bside track preety savage has way more stream on spotify than ICSM ...u can't compare their youtube views when ICSM had almost 50m ads views...they heavely use ads for 2 weeks and BP don't use any ads.

• You can just say it's Twice's biggest song internationally without mentioning other groups, because it's clear other songs did/do better. But congrats Twice, it's a big step forward

• like the first tweet is hillarious, I have never see a chart account post such a specific achievemnt to reach a point

Wasn’t there a recent thread here about Kpop fans making extremely specific categories to give their faves random achievements? The more adjectives and descriptions you add and the longer the title, the more random the achievement is.

What’s next? Fastest GG song released in the second half of 2020 to hit XXX views in a fortnight?

• Wasn’t there a recent thread here about Kpop fans making extremely specific categories to give their faves random achievements? The more adjectives and descriptions you add and the longer the title, the more random the achievement is.

What’s next? Fastest GG song released in the second half of 2020 to hit XXX views in a fortnight?

So you're telling me that the fastest girl group song released on the first Tuesday after the 8th full blood moon to reach 13 streams and 4 downloads on all international streaming platforms except Melon isn't an achievement?

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!