I think many WIZONE's will secretly watch and get behind the Girls Planet 999 group...

• They won't be doing in any way to disrespect or forget IZONE, it's just that they have a massive GG sized hole in them, and this show will be perfectly placed to fill it.

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• it's too bad they don't all stan Bling Bling instead

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• secretly? If there was a next season of Produce coming out tomorrow I would watch. I can't wait for Girl Planet 999 and am anticipating. Although I am not technically a Wiz*One.

The only survival show by Mnet I will never watch again is I-Land (unless it's the female version and Heo Yunjin makes an appearance). I-Land to me was 10ร— worse than any produce group and any rigging scandal.

• it's too bad they don't all stan Bling Bling instead

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's a great song !

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• secretly? If there was a next season of Produce coming out tomorrow I would watch. I can't wait for Girl Planet 999 and am anticipating. Although I am not technically a Wiz*One.

The only survival show by Mnet I will never watch again is I-Land (unless it's the female version and Heo Yunjin makes an appearance). I-Land to me was 10ร— worse than any produce group and any rigging scandal.

I think there was a (understandably) pissed WIZONE on here saying they are planning on boycotting the show. What was wrong with I-LAND ?

• OH HELLS NO.

I've contemplated trolling the fuck out of every YT video or tweet hyping up this monstrosity. :ragec:

Just watch it so you can discuss it on the forum :evil:

• honestly these days there is no way to manage to avoid Girls Planet 999...

even if you won't be interested at first then some performance or funny clip will suddenly pop up in your youtube recommendation, it's like devils temptation lol

for me, I love survival shows with girls so I will watch all episodes.

• I think there was a (understandably) pissed WIZONE on here saying they are planning on boycotting the show. What was wrong with I-LAND ?

Normally with survival shows you go in knowing there are trainees that are the PD-picks. For the produce series' it was pretty obvious who was favored/pushed by the show, so you know not to really get your hopes too high. Still, because they TELL you from the very beginning how much members will make it to debut, you can still vote and hope within reason for the non-PD-picks you like to get through.

In I-Land this wasn't the case at all. From the very beginning it was glaringly obvious who all the PD-Picks were. Which, okay, fine. The issue arose when they made it appear as if TWELVE members were going to be selected to debut, but that wasn't the case. So instead of keeping expectations within reason, many of us ended liking trainees that had absolutely zero chance of debuting because they only wanted SEVEN members. And who were those seven members? The seven PD-picks. So, rather than being an actual survival show, in actuality we were hoodwinked, and it was instead pre-debut promotion show disguised as a survival show for trainees they already planned on debuting with the exception of Niki who replaced K after K fell out of favor with Knetz. Sunoo was probably the only member that was chosen by fans.

The worse part is, it maybe wouldn't have been so bad had they not waited until the very END to explain the full concept of show. But as a viewer I felt scammed and lied to. There was a lot of blatant favoritism and pushing done by the judges to keep down or elevate certain trainees and the whole show just felt discriminatory.

I've watched a lot of survival shows from Kpop Stars to the Unit and none, not even produce series, left me with such a bitter taste in my mouth.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!