My opinion on the Friends Reunion......

• This makes NO DAMN SENSE......

LITERALLY NO FCKING SENSE AT ALL..

As a F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan, this is just disappointing.....

I am sure if they wanted to do, they would have done 2 hour episode where we have new storyline...

It would have been well worth it...

But No, HBO Max is literally desperate to get those subscribers....

No wonder since Amazon and Netflix are ever increasing and HBO Max, since they are outright refusing to Restore the Snyder verse, are decreasing or just stagnant.....

The celebrity list makes no sense.... Literally trying to fool the people into buying the subscriptions....

Nonetheless, most will settle for this just because all the cast members are seen for the first time together in 17 years but damn, this reunion is not TEH REUNION we all certainly hoped for....

Also,

Fck you HBO MAX....

P.S:- No hate to any celebrity on the guest list.....

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• they always said it wasn't going to be a new episode and just a talk show setting though? I am not interested either way, but they didn't advertise it as something it wasn't.

honestly I think it's better this way. We don't need a Gilmore Girls like extension that somehow ruins characters and craps on your legacy. I think they did this on purpose so we see the aged actors as different than how the characters would have aged (PS etc, it would have felt so weird to see all of the Friends so botoxed etc minus Lisa who's a goddess).

• It makes sense though. HBO Max advertised this as a talk show, get-together for the fans sorta thing not a new episode. HBO Max announced it way back of last year it’s been all the rave and most hyped thing.

They also did the same with Fresh Prince Of Bel Air special. So it’s not out the ordinary.

Also HBO Max is only marketed to US not worldwide but despite that they have shown they are one of the best streaming services just looking at what they achieved this year and simultaneously releasing their movies both on the platform and in theatres. Don’t shade HBO Max when they will probably outgrow the competition soon with the quality they produce and once the streaming service is released internationally for everyone.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• It makes sense though. HBO Max advertised this as a talk show, get-together for the fans sorta thing not a new episode. HBO Max announced it way back of last year it’s been all the rave and most hyped thing.

They also did the same with Fresh Prince Of Bel Air special. So it’s not out the ordinary.

Also HBO Max is only marketed to US not worldwide but despite that they have shown they are one of the best streaming services just looking at what they achieved this year and simultaneously releasing their movies both on the platform and in theatres. Don’t shade HBO Max when they will probably outgrow the competition soon with the quality they produce and once the streaming service is released internationally for everyone.

I mean you can see how desperate they are....

Anyway, If WB won't restore the Snyder verse, the subscriber count is going down the drain.....

HBO Max's management needs a change IMO

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Desperate how? They gave the fans what they wanted and what the cast members planned like majority of the fanbase is crying on Twitter as we speak lol.

Also from reports and actual credible news sites Snyder Cut didn’t increase subscriptions nor had much affect on HBO Max. Godzilla vs Kong, Mortal Kombat and WW1984 broke the Snyder Cut numbers and HBO Max sub rate.

HBO Max have been since increasing in subscriptions with just domestic numbers alone.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I am glad I didn't watch it tbh. I didn't see them mention it was only a talk show (but apparently they did). I thought this was a story reunion from all the hype they made. I got the advertisement about 5 times in an hour on YT. They really made it seem like it's more than a talk show since they pretty much showed everything important about the talk show segment on the teaser. I am a huge FRIENDS fan. I grew up on FRIENDS and mostly learned English from the show. But the reason I didn't want to watch was because I wasn't in the mood for it. I felt bad that I wasn't excited enough but now I am glad because I would have been so upset if I had anticipated it.

lt64IYu.gif

• Desperate how? They gave the fans what they wanted and what the cast members planned like majority of the fanbase is crying on Twitter as we speak lol.

Also from reports and actual credible news sites Snyder Cut didn’t increase subscriptions nor had much affect on HBO Max. Godzilla vs Kong, Mortal Kombat and WW1984 broke the Snyder Cut numbers and HBO Max sub rate.

HBO Max have been since increasing in subscriptions with just domestic numbers alone.

Did you really believe the data released was reliable?

Snyder Cut is arguably the biggest digital movie release, a true global hit.. Have you seen the numbers from rest of the world? US ones are not even revealed properly....

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• same as a long time friends

i knew that when they announce BTS as guest, it would be more about attracting people because of bts

than focus on attracting Friends fans

They had a 13s long clip in the reunion of around 2 hours lmao.

But I understand, that 13s was enough for people to be obsessed with them and even make long time friends fan forget about anything else . It's part of their charm :pepelove2:

• Apparently Courtney said this will be the last time they will be asked about the show together as a group. I wonder WHY they hesitated so many years for a reunion and then end up doing such a shitty thing? The actors seem to be pretty close, Idk why they insist on burying the show's memories this hard?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!