Why are SOME "nugu" 4rth GG stans so freaking bitter hateful and spiteful towards aespa and itzy???

• let me start off by saying I'm not making fun or or shading those groups I like their music and the girls themselves, but I noticed a pattern on reddit and Twitter and YouTube of other 4rth GG stans ALWAYS coming for itzy and Aespa

LIKE it's starting to annoy me because those same stans would be "teehee support women" but make a thread on reddit shading aespa dancing and stage presence or shading itzy vocals like then they use the same tired arguments of big3 privilege and MV ads saying they won't chart if they were from small companies etc etc

Like it's to the point if I say anything positive about next level or MITM I'm downvoted to eternity and have 5000 replies on why their music sucks and how both groups release noise mystic.

Do these people not know shitting on aespa and itzy won't make their fave groups chart higher or sell more?? Like weeekly is doing fine internationally on Spotify same with EVERGLOW and LOONA and Stayc is blowing up in KR why do they have to be so toxic???

And I say 4rth gen GG stans because all the people who shit on them you can literally check their post history and see them dragging aespa and itzy in threads but propping up other 4rth gen ggs.. :melon_think:

• Try to ignore them and don't buy into the fake feminist act many GG stans put on. They're only feminists when it benefits their faves and makes them look cool online, otherwise they're nothing but vicious toward other GGs.

• We all have different timelines but I haven't seen a toxic daileee...

Anyway jealousy makes you say things. Aespa and Itzy are successful so they make noise and sometimes it goes too far... I hope they will calm down but standom is a hellpit

I don't think they're weeekly stans just using weeekly to shade Aespa and itzy I legit saw people going "I'm glad weeekly isn't chasing western clout and doing girl crush noise music like big3 ggs" and I'm like :rolleyes:

• Just ignore them like I do. They’re just wanting the attention and venting it off their chest makes them feel better. I love Aespa and think they’re a fine group and that’s not just because they’re SM either.

• names my friend I want names!!!!

who are some of these nugu groups fans?????

(the names of the group not the actual fans)

If you have reddit just search up itzy and aespa and go to any thread about them youre bound to see hate comments under the guise of "critics" attacking them and watch as a person goes to make a comment like "Aespa is overhyped stage presence they're terrible dancers and always look miserable on stage especially winter she can't even smile during a high note unlike *name drops another 4rth gen gg usually not itzy because they make same hate comments towards itzy* " I don't wanna name the groups but yea also now charts are irrelevant according to those people but their opinions aren't??

• If you have reddit just search up itzy and aespa and go to any thread about them youre bound to see hate comments under the guise of "critics" attacking them and watch as a person goes to make a comment like "Aespa is overhyped stage presence they're terrible dancers and always look miserable on stage especially winter she can't even smile during a high note unlike *name drops another 4rth gen gg usually not itzy because they make same hate comments towards itzy* " I don't wanna name the groups but yea also now charts are irrelevant according to those people but their opinions aren't??

I always lurk on their respective subreddits so i never see those comments...because it just does not interest me...

I lurk on their subreddits and find their photos and variety stuff and enjoy those...

I said on like another post that I'm probably a really bad fan since I don't defend my favs from attacks (but neither do i do any attacking lol) I like the groups I like and couldn't be bothered one bit by what others say...

• I always lurk on their respective subreddits so i never see those comments...because it just does not interest me...

I lurk on their subreddits and find their photos and variety stuff and enjoy those...

I said on like another post that I'm probably a really bad fan since I don't defend my favs from attacks (but neither do i do any attacking lol) I like the groups I like and couldn't be bothered one bit by what others say...

Oh no they aren't under aespa and itzy subreddits but in general kpop related subs mostly kpop rants and unpopular kpop opinions those 2 subs are ALWAYS bashing aespa and itzy it's mentally exhausting we don't need 10000000 threads on why you think next level or MITM is the worst songs in kpop history can their fans stream in peace????

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!