Everglow, Itzy or aespa? Which group futuristic/girl-crush comeback is your favorite?

• Oh yes, the concept of made up words to sound fancy. So "interesting". :pepe-smug:

They literally are releasing cinematic episodes that will tell their lore (which is expansive) and could possible include other groups. There basically techno superheros.

PLEASE, tell me how Itzy or Everglow’ concept come close to that. Like.... I don’t think most groups concept come anywhere close to that. SM really spent time and money on this idea.

• They literally are releasing cinematic episodes that will tell their lore (which is expansive) and could possible include other groups. There basically techno superheros.

PLEASE, tell me how Itzy or Everglow’ concept come close to that. Like.... I don’t think most groups concept come anywhere close to that. SM really spent time and money on this idea.

Nothing comes close to that IF you're interested in this stuff to begin with. I'm not. I think a song should be self contained and work on its own merit. Of course a group can always release a new song that is connected lyrically, thematically to a previous one, like a callback. But this kind of "cinematic universe" don't do anything for me. We have enough of this shit in movies with Marvel, DC, Godzilla/King King and whatnot. Just give me a good song that doesn't necessitate to be up to date on the lore, the characters and all that jazz.

Plus, if we really want to go that route, it seems to me the Loona universe is more interesting.

• They literally are releasing cinematic episodes that will tell their lore (which is expansive) and could possible include other groups. There basically techno superheros.

Just ignore it. Give it a year and people like that will be asking others to explain the whole aespa lore to understand and catch up LOOOL :pepe-hehe: classic textbook case :pepe-toast:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I would rank them

1. AESPA

2. EVERGLOW

3. ITZY

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

Can you expand on the story so far wasn't aware of it sounds cool

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• everglow. I fucking liked everything about their cb.

I disliked the other 2.

EG's comeback is epic but once I got over the wow factor I realised I preferred Next Level as a song, both MVs are on a par

• Can we appreciate how much itzy loves aespa's songs :pepelove2:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Itzy are the new members to be added to Aespa at this point :eyebrowsr:

• Everglows work is much better for me personally. It makes me want to explore more of them, whereas Aespa has not really caught my interest yet. Aespa feels like they are trying too hard to make the concept work at the expense of human elements. IMO obviously,

• All the girls are mad talented but aespa's concept doesn't appeal to me, maybe because I'm old. Loved itzy's outfits this time but the song not so much, with everglow however i loved everything

Maybe, You and i are, Destined to be once in, A thousand, Years

• Itzy, love spy concepts and the outfits that go with it plus the song is my favorite of the 3. Everglow has the best MV by far tho, the effects and camera work are incredible and what i was actually expecting more from Aespa whose MV turned out to be underwheleming tho the girls looked pretty. EG throwback to early kpop styling is also appreciated and makes for an interesting nostalgic yet futuristic concept.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!