Yena has open her own Twitter and instagram account so im sure than she isn't new member everglow...

• imhappy for her but Twitter is scary place in world ...

Yena is such sociable with her fans

Screenshot_20210520-102710_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yuehua is Smart for promoted her on Twitter but i prefer Instagram cause this is pics and chill no weird tweets or controlled tweet by the company

*Edit well she get Instagram account today

Such queen behavior .

Screenshot_20210520-104435_Instagram.jpg

selfmate

frozenolaf

Sara-M

icyruios

suavek

atropos

yenaberry

evertxtglow

motorp77

bartkun

whorerwin

NotOnceNorThrice

BlackpinkHouse

SMsKKSilence

@

Edited once, last by izoniee ().

• izoniee

Changed the title of the thread from “Yena has open her own Twitter account so im sure than she isn't new member everglow...” to “Yena has open her own Twitter and instagram account so im sure than she isn't new member everglow...”.
  • That's too bad if she can't be on Everglow as I don't think YH will make another girlgroup soon since Everglow is still very young.

Wonder how the theorists will react when they said Yena will 100% join Everglow.

• That's too bad if she can't be on Everglow as I don't think YH will make another girlgroup soon since Everglow is still very young.

Wonder how the theorist will react when they said Yena will 100% join Everglow.

She will being kpop soloist or entertainer in korea cause she is presenter in many variety so yuehua have genius idea for plan of yena

• What do you think is the reason Everglow isn't popular in Korea?

For me Its the song , they're Made specifically for International audience especially dun dun & adios . Coz i don't think EDM is the way to go if want you want the general public to be interested and build a fanbase espesially if you're still unknown.

And it's just too strong/in your face to the point i only listen to that 2 songs when i want to dance,workout,and Going crazy in the car with my buddy.

Bon bon chocolate and la di da are good in my oppinion but the last 2 song before la di da are too focused on international fans that even if they gained some attention in their debut with bon bon chocolate it just been too long since their last public friendly song . And they're fandom fondation and still not solid after bon bon chocolate , yet they instantly go to international direction after that.

In conclusion they build the fondation in the wrong order if they want the GP and kr fans recognition.

But if they want to go the nternational way , i say they'r e doing a pretty good job.

So, unless they release some song that Will go viral in Korea or just go viral just like brave girls. I don't think their kr fanbase Will grow in a fast Pace.

Coz they kinda killed the kr fanbase growth after the debut.

• They don't have yena

So all the 6 members are lacking something that Yena has?

They aren't Pretty enough?

Aren't Charismatic enough?

Talented? Funny?

See I think the Main reason is because Yuehua is a Chinese Company, and I don't see how adding or not adding Yena changes that?

Until recently she was with a Korean based group, I am curious if promoting now under the Chinese Label will affect her popularity (whenever she debuts again) in Korea, especially as Chinese Korean relations are highly unlikely to improve in the Short Term with China now having Territorial disputes with 17 different Countries in East Asia (including South Korea)

• Wut? Everglow is pure girl crush and Korea loves that stuff from GG like BP and Itzy and maybe now with Aespa. Dun Dun and Adios could easily be BP songs, which is why i love both.

Everglow not catching on has more to do with not having an It Girl and perhaps xenophobia against a Chinese company. Or could just be bad luck.

• This is logic

Yuehua has plan for yena since izone debut

Yeah, considering the revelation that the entire Produce 48 competition was rigged according to Authorities

It has to mean Yuehua and MNet must have negotiated to have Yena (who clearly Mnet wanted) make the final group and both Yiren and Sihyeon (if Mnet even wanted them) to Not make the final group and merely be promoted by the show leading to the formation of Everglow

There was probably a lot of back room wheeling and dealing between all the companies involved that we will never know about

• Yena is survior of cancer when she was kid and poor kid but lucky she is okay now

Yena is such model and deserve all the best for her carrer

• This is logic

Yuehua has plan for yena since izone debut

Like i thought, she is not joining everglow. I don't think the everglow girls have their own insta. And obviously not a twitter account.

Thank God. For awhile, i was worried i might have to unstan both Yena and Everglow.

Yena belongs with Izone and Izone only.

• Yeah, considering the revelation that the entire Produce 48 competition was rigged according to Authorities

It has to mean Yuehua and MNet must have negotiated to have Yena (who clearly Mnet wanted) make the final group and both Yiren and Sihyeon (if Mnet even wanted them) to Not make the final group and merely be promoted by the show leading to the formation of Everglow

There was probably a lot of back room wheeling and dealing between all the companies involved that we will never know about

I know starship girls (wonyoung and yujin)and woolim girls(chaewon and eunbi)were investigation for their companies fault...

Yes

Yuri is indepandante trainee in cj ent so one biggest company in korea so im sure she is rigged cause them

Yuehua is Rich company in china so they has power for rigged vote tho

Im not sure on hitomi popularity like she isnt well known in japan but akb can paid her place

Well i love izone lineup and they re compatile group

• What up with people question Yuehua's legitimacy? Clearly there was an investigation done and Yuehua wasn't one of them...

Stop it with the rumors LMAO, get the facts straight. It really annoys me when people spread rumors around which ends up tainting my groups.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• What up with people question Yuehua's legitimacy? Clearly there was an investigation done and Yuehua wasn't one of them...

Stop it with the rumors LMAO, get the facts straight. It really annoys me when people spread rumors around which ends up tainting my groups.

This is just truth ...

We know yuehua is really ready for yena

• Yuehua is Rich company in china so they has power for rigged vote tho

I'm talking about these false accusations. Yes, they are rich and they got a 49 million USD investment to start up YH Korea but that doesn't mean they rigged votes. There was a police investigation done on both Produce 48 and Produce X101, and Yuehua wasn't suspected. The fact Yuehua had a member in both X1 and Iz*one, and through the investigation, they were not suspected just proves they are legitimate.

You know, the thread you posted yesterday regarding Yena and today's post doesn't benefit Yena at all. If you really like Yena, I really hope you think through what you post. Tainting a company doesn't just do harm to a company but it harms their artists as well.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• I'm talking about these false accusations. Yes, they are rich and they got a 49 million USD investment to start up YH Korea but that doesn't mean they rigged votes. There was a police investigation done on both Produce 48 and Produce X101, and Yuehua wasn't suspected. The fact Yuehua had a member in both X1 and Iz*one, and through the investigation, they were not suspected just proves they are legitimate.

You know, the thread you posted yesterday regarding Yena and today's post doesn't benefit Yena at all. If you really like Yena, I really hope you think through what you post. Tainting a company doesn't just do harm to a company but it harms their artists as well.

They were not suspected cause yuehua is huge in china same thing with yuri ...cj ent is huge in korea

Im wizone but i know rigged vote scandal were mess ..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!