[PC] Groups with mostly fans of all the members

• (t/n: all-fans groups = groups with mostly fans of all the team vs individual fans)

Of course I'm sure there are more, but from what I saw these are
    Bangtan, Seventeen, Mamamoo, Gfriend and Apink

I'm saying this subjectively so if you want to fight in the post, just shut up
    download%2B%25289%2529.gif

(more gifs in original post)

post response:
    [+314][-56]
    original post: here

1. [+209, -18]
    What I find the most interesting is that Seventeen's fans, compared to the number of members they have, barely have any akgaes fighting... To be honest, it's not like Seventeen has a small fandom, they're in fact quite big, but I've never seen akgaes fighting for someone among the 13 members

2. [+162, -4]
    Groups with a deep relationship with each other tend to have all-fans

3. [+119, -8]
    That's true, that's why it's even harder on the fans of Gfriend when they disbanded

4. [+62, -1]
    Seventeen's 13 members even call each other's parents to hang out with themㅋㅋㅋ That's why it also happens that sometimes the member isn't even aware another member went to eat with their parents

5. [+56, -5]
    If you look at the foreigners, they're all OT7 fans of BTS

6. [+43, -1]

Seventeen for real... When I joined the fandom, I realized that they had a solid bond and they looked like a family, not as brothers, but they look more like a family than a normal family. The fans also naturally picked this up.. That's why it's so fun when they open their Vliveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fans all watch like this ^^

7. [+42, -70]
    I seriously don't think so for Bangtan.... There are polar opposites in the fandom... It's my first time seeing a post claiming they have more all-fans

8. [+42, -0]
    I saw the title and I thought of Winner and BTOB, they also have mostly all-fans. If you join the fandom for one member, you'll end up liking all of them because of their chemistry..? I've seen here and there and everyone join the fandom for a different memberㅋㅋㅋㅋ Usually people fangirl on those 2 teams for their relationships and skills

9. [+37, -54]
    Jimin and Jungkook's akgaes are so f*cked, what are you saying?

10. [+35, -1]
    Seventeen for real... They have so many members but I'm always amazed at their solid chemistry

Source

• 7. [+42, -70]
    I seriously don't think so for Bangtan.... There are polar opposites in the fandom... It's my first time seeing a post claiming they have more all-fans

9. [+37, -54]
    Jimin and Jungkook's akgaes are so f*cked, what are you saying?

we all know how messed up k-fans are :pepe-hehe:

5. [+56, -5]
    If you look at the foreigners, they're all OT7 fans of BTS

i-fans are superior! :pepe-toast:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

• ARMY is so big that the solos we do have obviously are numerous, but the core ARMY are OT7. ARMY themselves only consider other OT7 real ARMY.

I was coming to say this.

Just take akp for example. There is hardly any solo stan here. And you will find the same almost everywhere. Most BTS solo stans are on twitter which is a different world altogether.

Edit : I don't have any problem with solo stans. You do you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!