wow jungkook is actually one of the heavier idols out there??

• barring hunks like 2pm or Rain, it turns out JK is actually one of the few idols around the 70 kg mark

i got curious watching this fancam cause his thighs looked huge and ripped

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

turns out, he really is ripped?

• Yes he is ripped, he even mentioned that he loves his own thighs..lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals…4eddb2d81a2787e49d334.gif

https://i.pinimg.com/originals…e450a797f4a848f2a7f12.gif

• No fucking way

Sehun is way taller than both of them and at his most ripped, he still didn't go past 70

Namjoon is 6ft, how tall is Sehun?

Joon is very buff these days, he is working out a lot. We had a whole meme on it and even the boys know

Taehyung's getting buff too now and Hobi as well :pepe-peek:

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Rm is 181 cm

About my height

Sehun is 183.5 cm

Doesn't sound like a lot but irl an inch extra height is very visible

And sehun was incredibly ripped for a couple years around 2016-17

• Baepsae and Saudi Jungkook :pepe-cringe:

• Rm is 181 cm

About my height

Sehun is 183.5 cm

Doesn't sound like a lot but irl an inch extra height is very visible

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!