Most underrated girl crush bops in kpop?

• these two are some of my favorite kpop songs of all time. Shows how timing is everything, had they debuted with these songs nowadays they would have made a lot more success now that gc is the norm. But circunstances didn't help them. Poor company, shitty mvs, even controversy. Please a minute of appreciation for these ggs that delivered quality bops before fading into disbandment without getting an ounce of recognition you ungrateful flops. They walked so our faves could run :peperain:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and support 3ye while they're still here juseyo

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content m.youtube.com

• 100% agree on 3YE. They're served by such good music comeback after comeback. Like, STALKER is one of the best songs this year so far. Even the MVs look great. I don't understand why they're not more popular. From my total lack of expertise I rank Yuji as one the best gg dancers today. Haeun is a great all-rounder. The most likely explanation I have is they're not pretty enough. They won't get a Dior commercial deal anytime soon, therefore not interesting.

• 100% agree on 3YE. They're served by such good music comeback after comeback. Like, STALKER is one of the best songs this year so far. Even the MVs look great. I don't understand why they're not more popular. From my total lack of expertise I rank Yuji as one the best gg dancers today. Haeun is a great all-rounder. The most likely explanation I have is they're not pretty enough. They won't get a Dior commercial deal anytime soon, therefore not interesting.

Oomm choreo is one of the best dance practices i've seen as well. The girls are really talented. I really hope they keep rising.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I love Sonamoo's debut song. The girls look amazing (D.ana <3 ). It pains me they went from this to more cutesy stuff because Deja Vu kinda flopped. Same thing happened with KARA way back then. Their first album was very RnB heavy but because it didn't hit as intended, the company changed the whole concept. It was for the better as the group had a huge breakthrough afterwards but still, kinda disappointing when the original sound was more to your liking.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!