[RANT] most underrated frustrating thing in kpop

• Literally no one:

this is ridiculous i swear to god, these mfs be putting albums oop way too damn early or for no good reason. someone sit me down with one of them cause we need to talk about shit like this that results from the dumb oop decision making:

and you may be saying: "BUT VIOLET!!!!1111!1111!!1!1111! There are so many second-hand sellers!!!!"

that's true and sometimes you do get a good deal, but paying 70+ for a cd that wasn't limited in the first place or signed is fucking ridiculous

and it is understandable why albums would go out of print for good reasons (disbandment, company switch, etc.)

but you as a company head are one dumb motherfucker if your group is still active and successful and you're like: "this album did pretty well and there are five member versions but lets stop producing them altogether"

and the "cHangED coMPaniEs" excuse sucks literal ass because there are some examples where the artist switched companies and the old one still prints. Like YG kept printing "24°" even after Lee Hi left, and then woke up a couple months later and decided he wanted to ruin everyone's day and quit printing. even when she was in the company, the manufacturing of "Seoulite" stopped, so I am not surprised.

and whoever had the bright idea to stop printing Wendy version ReVe Festival Day 1 albums, if you see this... fuck you <3

If you don't believe me, try to find these for reasonable prices:

1. a HyunA album that's not her latest album

2. any EXID album that's not Me & You

3. Lee Hi's "Seoulite"

4. literally anything sealed by Red Velvet (FUCKING ROOKIE)

5. Wonder Girl's "Reboot"

6. Jessi "UN2VERSE"

7. Any f(x) album after Electric Shock

big mad rn

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!