Seems like bighit sees a potential market in india

• seems like it

https://mobile.twitter.com/Vh1India/status/1353243638764023808

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS also had an interview recently, ndtv if i'm not wrong

Kpop esp. BTS have grown a lot in india in 2020 and bighit seems to follow where demand is

I'm honestly interested in what direction they take in india and how they'll approach as india is a market extremly hard to get into, almost untapped but hold tons of potential

• 1,393,409,038 people there...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• didn't dynamite no.1 on spotify india for a long time and tons of celebrities there did cover of them and said they are bts fans?

with bollywood being that huge, bighit would be stupid and ignorant not to take advantage of the opportunities. but going from past records they always know how to grab onto opportunities when it present itself so this is a step in the right direction. i hope bts will do more prez there and maybe a couple concerts there too. my indian armys friends would be so happy

• I need a BTS concert as soon as covid is gone. 1 year back it was an unimaginable scenario and I thought they would never ever tour here but today it seems rather inevitable. I am grateful to all Indian Armys for making this possible and bringing India on BH's radar.

• It might be a potential market. They might not ever go mainstream bc we Indians take great pride in our culture and music. But that doesn't mean they can't have a huge fanbase here. If people here can listen to Despacito without understanding a single word, I'm sure BTS would have no problem.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• India reminds me of China as their own markets complete dominate but do they have super powerful bars? I could see bts members having powerful Indian bars similar to the Chinese bars where they buy lots of albums and then they can sell out stadiums!

• India reminds me of China as their own markets complete dominate but do they have super powerful bars? I could see bts members having powerful Indian bars similar to the Chinese bars where they buy lots of albums and then they can sell out stadiums!

No there are no bars over here like the Chinese ones.

Indian bars? :pepe-joy:

five star is a nice one.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• nobody buys albums here. just stream music online. I've never been to a store that sells any albums if I'm being honest.

??? Several Indian Armys are buying their album including me. There are accounts which were facilitating purchases for Indian Armys when we had initial issues with Weverse for BE due to covid. Indian Armys are also buyers from Ktown4u.

• Not an Army but an Indian. I love how the Indian Armies are working really hard for BTS. A lot of Big or Known Indian Meme Pages use xenophobic, racial slurs, and whatnot for BTS and shame fans like us. But Indian Armies never stopped supporting BTS and tried their best to shut down those trollers. Since I entered that Kpop world in 2016, I knew how bad it was for Indian Armies, with the continuous shaming no one ever wanted to bring up anything regarding Kpop to non- Kpop fans. I can see the difference now, small kids in my society know about BTS.

I always wanted to tell this to Indian Armies because all my friends are armies and they have a soft place in my heart, I was able to discuss anything with them without feeling ashamed of being a Kpop fan. (yes it was that bad @2016 in my school)

• Not an Army but an Indian. I love how the Indian Armies are working really hard for BTS. A lot of Big or Known Indian Meme Pages use xenophobic, racial slurs, and whatnot for BTS and shame fans like us. But Indian Armies never stopped supporting BTS and tried their best to shut down those trollers. Since I entered that Kpop world in 2016, I knew how bad it was for Indian Armies, with the continuous shaming no one ever wanted to bring up anything regarding Kpop to non- Kpop fans. I can see the difference now, small kids in my society know about BTS.

I always wanted to tell this to Indian Armies because all my friends are armies and they have a soft place in my heart, I was able to discuss anything with them without feeling ashamed of being a Kpop fan. (yes it was that bad @2016 in my school)

This made me a bit emotional, ngl. Thank You. <3

• I always wanted to tell this to Indian Armies because all my friends are armies and they have a soft place in my heart, I was able to discuss anything with them without feeling ashamed of being a Kpop fan. (yes it was that bad @2016 in my school)

i wish i had such friends :(

most of the kpop stans I met irl were vile

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

Aweeeee this is really sweet.

:sadr:

This is incredibly touching. Thank you for sharing ur perspective <3

this is touching :pepe-comfy:

thank you so much for sharing this

This really made me tear up

Good job Indian armys

:waterr:

• Smart move. India population is more than a billion.

:/

Population doesn’t really mean much lol. Countries like Indonesia have like 300 million people but they have low album sales. But concerts/ YouTube views if bts reach India will be huge. World domination!!

• wow did not know indian armies/ kpop stans were on this forum! I hope we get a concert some day in future. I really want to see the boys perform live at least once in my life :crys:

• I’m both suprised and amazed!

Indian culture seem very strong but also very different from kpop.

I hope Indian fans will be rewarded w concerts once this panademic is over ..

• Omg that interview seemed so cute and fun. I actually would have liked BTS to have done a more fun segment during their interview. It’s seemed too serious looking back.

taehyun trying Hindi was gorgeous.

• You have never purchased a BTS album? You can check out the price on Weverse or Amazon when the preorder for Essential comes out.

amazon isn't an official seller tho.. those sales don't even count towards charts. they charged around 7k for BE

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!