[BTS CONTENT] AKP ARMY, how do you feel about shooter ARMY?

• I had my phase of "shooter ARMY" from 2014-2018 but after BTS is the indisputable BIG 1, I am at peace with myself and laugh at delusional kpop stans that live in the same alternative reality fox news live in. Maybe because I'm secure with life and BTS' status that I no longer feel the need to be so aggressive? But then I see ARMY that joined at 9:41AM today having their "fuck b-free" moment and I'm just here scratching my head. Or even the ARMY who start being overly sensitive with people who are friendly with BTS. AKP ARMY (ONLY), whatare your thoughts on shooter ARMY, dragging you into mess that you'd wish you could have just ignored that existence?

• ehh, shooter fans in general play an important role in the fandom. they're the main ones defending the group from antis, so i'd say they do important "work." they do have their downsides with pushing people away, making fandoms look bad, and going as far as bullying and doxxing people. in general, i just ignore shooter fans regardless of fandom and mostly unfollow them. it's not my thing, i like to avoid conflict instead of seeking it out. but at the same time, i can see the need for some of the things they do.

• Shooter armies will go after even Bangtan's friends and that just really rubs me the wrong way. Take Max and Halsey for example that kept getting relentlessly harassed. Being defensive of BTS is fine to an extent but why attack the people who genuinely love the members?

edit: I'm not sure if I actually have the right definition looking at hopemin's post lol ;w;'

• i usually don't have an opinion on how others choose to be themselves

but some shooter armys make me laugh bc i do find their aggressiveness endearing. but sometime it can go overboard and uncomfortable too. i am okay with shooter armys because they add diversity. it would be boring if all armys are the same.

• Shooter armies will go after even Bangtan's friends and that just really rubs me the wrong way. Take Max and Halsey for example that kept getting relentlessly harassed. Being defensive of BTS is fine to an extent but why attack the people who genuinely love the members?

edit: I'm not sure if I actually have the right definition looking at hopemin's post lol ;w;'

idk if i have the right definition either lol

but based off of what i've seen here and on twt, shooter armys or shooter fans in general are ones who defend the group at all cost from antis and people who downplay them. they're usually strictly stans of one group, and don't like multis.

• i personally completely support shooter armys,

At least I support all shooter armys HERE on akp that came out with full receipt and facts.

I know lots of shooter armys here are smart and have all the receipts

I am myself not a shooter army,

But I am so annoyed with kpoopies who keep downplay BTS achievement and talent.

So if some shooter armys came in and slap them with receipts, I.. :kismer:

• Shooter ARMYs who defend BTS and correct antis who try to misrepresent BTS’ achievements and numbers or accuse them of malicious acts are fine. Because if no one steps in to refute lies and misinformation about them and all ARMYs play nice, people will start believing them as the truth and pass falsities on to newer fans. It’s partly the reason why Carats have to deal with Kpop fans constantly overlooking 17’s achievements and top group status—because their fans are too caught up in being the “nice” fandom that they’re not vocal enough about their faves’ accomplishments.

But shooter ARMYs who purposely scour the Internet to find one random account with only 10 followers calling BTS ugly and untalented just to quote them with clapbacks so the rest of the fandom would view them as Bangtan’s savage “saviors” have gotta go. They’re the ones blowing up irrelevant tweets with 5 Likes that should’ve been ignored and forgotten.

• Shooter ARMYs who defend BTS and correct antis who try to misrepresent BTS’ achievements and numbers or accuse them of malicious acts are fine. Because if no one steps in to refute lies and misinformation about them and all ARMYs play nice, people will start believing them as the truth and pass falsities on to newer fans. It’s partly the reason why Carats have to deal with Kpop fans constantly overlooking 17’s achievements and top group status—because their fans are too caught up in being the “nice” fandom that they’re not vocal enough about their faves’ accomplishments.

But shooter ARMYs who purposely scour the Internet to find one random account with only 10 followers calling BTS ugly and untalented just to quote them with clapbacks so the rest of the fandom would view them as Bangtan’s savage “saviors” have gotta go. They’re the ones blowing up irrelevant tweets with 5 Likes that should’ve been ignored and forgotten.

THIS.

• Official Post

a love-hate relationship

they defend bts well so I love them

they are always itching to fight somebody including the times where it is not necessary

that's when I hate'em

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Any armys who survived 2015-2016 on forums defending BTS from all the crazies, that is what i consider a real one. If you were a fan in those times, you just won't forget it. And if you interacted with lots of antis you would have known just how bad it was. Some people really think armys hold petty grudges, but i think it's just fair. I am personally not holding back when i see people from the same fandom that tried to drag BTS down during those times, especially since now they are trying to credit bts' success to their faves. I guess i like to live for drama

• being a shooter ARMY now is so f*cking useless. if anyone tries to argue, just say "BTS is bigger than all your faves combined". that just ends all the discussion. no scandal or rumour is ever gonna affect them, unless the members themselves do something disgusting. 2015-17 was horrible with all kpop stans tryna downplay and drag BTS to the core. being a shooter fan would definitely help BTS back then, but now? literally nothing except for portraying a bad image for ARMY and BTS message.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• i'm a shooter Armys for my own reason, i used to be so hardcore back then but i slowed down bcs BTS already successful too and looks like they try to balance and deal with it and came to positive conclusion..

I never do the things people say here like coming for bts's friends and pushing people away? 🤔 ain't that what mantis do?

Personally, most of the time just doing clapback and i'll leave them alone if they leave BTS and Army alone, treat them like mirror, and pull proper receipts bcs some love to lie and being blind-sided, simple.

For making Armys' name bad, idk, there's extreme level to do this, but i never bother to be a good army for those who don't bother to be a decent human to us, i've learned the hard way that kpop stans will forever dislike BTS and Armys, there's no point to seek for their acknowledgment 🤷🏻‍♀️

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!