[BTS CONTENT] AKP ARMY, how do you feel about shooter ARMY?

• Multis are more useless in this matter

well I agree to a certain degree but

Just today morning shooter army’s were dragging sza and getting bts dragged by locals we already have plenty of people posing us armys to get bts bashed We don’t need extra help in that

• well I agree to a certain degree but

Just today morning shooter army’s were dragging sza and getting bts dragged by locals we already have plenty of people posing us armys to get bts bashed We don’t need extra help in that

I find it pretty unnecessary for sza responding that way, i understand if some armys take offense but that's even more unnecessary to be so hard on that, it could've been avoided, kpop stans who posed as armys too are no help, never miss any chance to insert their nose.

• well I agree to a certain degree but

Those were fakes and we reported them...anyways you can't be talking about shooter army when you constantly trash Twice lmao.

The hypocrisy has got to stop.

:pepe-tea:

• Those were fakes and we reported them...anyways you can't be talking about shooter army when you constantly trash Twice lmao.

The hypocrisy has got to stop.

:pepe-tea:

Op asked what we thought about shooter army

And I responded and I’ve trashed twice like two three times and I don’t really go around looking for reasons to bash them

And there were a few so called shooter army’s tryna stir up drama along with the he fakes lol

• I find it pretty unnecessary for sza responding that way, i understand if some armys take offense but that's even more unnecessary to be so hard on that, it could've been avoided, kpop stans who posed as armys too are no help, never miss any chance to insert their nose.

yeah I found it disgusting to what lengths kpoppies will go to see bts get bashed

All those racists comments were horrible

• Op asked what we thought about shooter army

And I responded and I’ve trashed twice like two three times and I don’t go around looking for reasons to bash them

And there were a few so called shooter army’s tryna stir up drama along with the he fakes lol

I know you responding but your answer caught me off guard based on how you act.

You are a teetering on Twice anti level from what I've seen and I don't even like them lol

:pepe-back-away:

• I know you responding but your answer caught me off guard based on how you act.

You are a teetering on Twice anti level from what I've seen and I don't even like them lol

:pepe-back-away:

I don’t have problem with army’s defending bts even if they sometimes resort to dragging

I dislike the ones who go out looking for trouble :pepe-flirt:

• I think they are needed, because BTS do get a whole lot of flak from the haters. There needs to be ARMYs who are good at deflecting the hate (and maybe also lobbing them back to the haters?). I mean, we can’t just sit and let them all sh** on the boys and not to anything. But I do agree that the extreme ones can sometimes go way too far. But they are not the majority. Most are just there to defend and protect, and I’m fine with that.

• i consider myself a shooter army. And i like fellow shooter armys a lot. I especially respect those who were here before all the success . i can't imagine how it must have been back then. Those i dislike most are apologist armys letting kpoppies set the tone.

All those bring up families and shit, that's not shooter army lmao .

• The ones on AKP are great. I'm not really a shooter at all, as this is exhausting, but I appreciate the ones who take the time and the energy to clap back.

SOME on twitter - especially the new ones, from late 2020 - needs to take a chill pill or a dozens, jeez. Every little shady comments from a small account DO NOT need to be replied to.

• Girl, idk. I’m a shooter ARMY, myself, and a petty one at that. I don’t go around looking for trouble but if I see one who downplays and discredits BTS, bet y’all be seeing me on the frontlines. I haven’t been active lately though.

• Me on akp when I see BTS being dragged :pepe-cowboy::pepe-cute:

I feel like you just want to use those pepe emojis lol

I think most of us are shooter army some time or another because we dislike the misinformation that antis love to spew and just want to set things right (not for the antis but for those who were reading the threads).

But you got to know who are actual antis and who are just looking for trouble and want to trigger us (trolls). For those who don’t know, trolls are the ones when you clapped back, they just laughed it off and still do what they do. They just want some fun. So for trolls, you can comment to set the record straight but then move on and don’t engage and fight.

• I'm a retired shooter army that sometimes keeps the side hustle going v-v

I like a lot of shooter armys, and i also dislike a lot of them. I do think they're very necessary in certain situations, and to be honest, i'm not sure where ARMYs would be as a fandom without the shooter army era of 2015-2018.

I do roll my eyes a bit at very new armys that decide to be shooters without even knowing BTS' or the fandom's history and struggles though. These tend to misrepresent situations and do more harm than good. I respect the OGs or the ones that aren't just looking for a fight far more.

hello

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!