How do yall think Taste of Love (Twice) will perform on the Korean charts?

• Depends on the song, but they can always do well if the GP likes the song.

If they decide to go back into a brighter concept, it depends on if the GP is ready to receive it as well, but I think if its anything like their 2018 releases they will do just fine.

They are also representative for the 3rd gen top ggs coming back this summer since RV, MMM, BP are all on hiatus. Their performace will be representative of whether the gp has moved on from the top 3rd gen ggs

• Depends a lot on if JYP was involved in the song. If he was, it will get a big push and strong start but has a higher chance of having bad longevity (almost all of the JYP written/produced songs of theirs did worse than their average song's longevity).
    If JYP is not involved it might continue their streak of under-performing while under promotions, but recover in longevity.

I'm guessing it will reach top 20, maybe touch the top 10. A lot of big names will be out around that time, so they will have a harder time to chart digitally.

Physically I'm expecting 450k-ish, basically stagnant. Since Kura Kura continued their decline, but only very slightly.

But who knows? Kpop is full of surprises.

• if similar to WIL (song), i think it can go top15 at least. Top10 is very very competitive right now im not sure how well Twice can compete

If similar to ICSM / CFM, i think forget it. They will chart top30 until promo comes in

Album will sell in the range of 300k to 400k

• Depends on the song, but they can always do well if the GP likes the song.

If they decide to go back into a brighter concept, it depends on if the GP is ready to receive it as well, but I think if its anything like their 2018 releases they will do just fine.

They are also representative for the 3rd gen top ggs coming back this summer since RV, MMM, BP are all on hiatus. Their performace will be representative of whether the gp has moved on from the top 3rd gen ggs

OMG (a 3rd gen group) already made the move first. They were the #2 GG last year

• But you know jyp was involved in ICSM right?

• if similar to WIL (song), i think it can go top15 at least. Top10 is very very competitive right now im not sure how well Twice can compete

If similar to ICSM / CFM, i think forget it. They will chart top30 until promo comes in

Album will sell in the range of 300k to 400k

nah the album will definetly be over 500k, they have a month of pre order and a lot of links. they broke some of their pre order records already.

• But you know jyp was involved in ICSM right?

There's a difference with songs like What Is Love and Signal, written, composed, and produced by JYP, Almost entirely all him with little other involvement, and a song like ICSM where he just has a songwriting credit among like 5 other people.

• Official Post

Top 20 and it'll peak higher with more promotion. I genuinely don't see a top 10 peak as there will be many acts around that time(BTS, Oh My Girl, SG Wannabe, possible Yoo Jaesuk project group, etc, not to mention Brave Girls, IU and JB are still dominating).

I don't think JYP's involvement really matters anymore, ITZY are doing well with their latest comeback and it's far from flopping(for their standards anyway).

Album sales, I expect around 450k-500k.

I'm not gonna assume it's going to be some bright summer song cause we all thought that for M&M and look what happened nnn. But I'd like it if they exceed my expectations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!